Spider-Man Miles Morales is a remaster to the 2018 game. **update**A “Standalone expansion”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this coming to PS4 right? Having an expansion to the first game be exclusive to a $500 console is wild.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So is this coming to PS4 right? Having an expansion to the first game be exclusive to a $500 console is wild.
Nope. Only PS5

Sony with the shyts.

And apparently they can get away a with it:mjlol:
Apparently “expanded and remastered”.

First day cop.

Better than Halo 46.
:wow:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Only PS5

Sony with the shyts.

And apparently they can get away a with it:mjlol:

:wow:
I don't believe Sony is stupid enough to put an expansion pack behind a $500 paywall. That would be like Uncharted Lost Legacy being a PS4 Pro exclusive. I'll shoot them some bail and assume they just pimped the PS5 version even though its still coming to PS4.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Eh nowhere does it say its a 'remaster'. Remains to be seen if its in fact a standalone game. Jason Schrier said its like The Lost Legacy and First Light, which is what everyone assumed.

In the interview he says this:
“I guess you could call it an expansion and an enhancement to the previous game. There’s a substantial Miles Morales component – which is the expansion element – but also within the game as well there’s been major enhancements to the game and the game engine, obviously deploying some of the major PlayStation 5 technology and features."

to me, it’s a remaster but it’s also like lost legacy. They took the same engine and tweaked it for Ps5, while adding some additional gameplay and story.