"Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" 2018 animated film thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is it a better story than I heard the ps4 game is?
Ignoring all the straight points from @MartyMcFly about comparisons, both are unique stories designed and written for their respective medium and strongly excel in expanding Spider-Man lore. The bigger thing here one should focus on is that this is the best animated movie of 2018 (if you don't include the international release of 2017's Night Is Short, Walk On Girl).

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
This is legit the best spider man film ever. Ever!!! It’s the best movie of 2018. If it doesn’t win best animation then fukk the oscar’s. If it doesn’t at least get an nomination then it’s fukk the Oscars’s.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ignoring all the straight points from @MartyMcFly about comparisons, both are unique stories designed and written for their respective medium and strongly excel in expanding Spider-Man lore. The bigger thing here one should focus on is that this is the best animated movie of 2018 (if you don't include the international release of 2017's Night Is Short, Walk On Girl).
Been meaning to watch this.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Yup. No need to compare this to anything else. It’s the best animated movie of the year and one of the best movies of the year. Definitely on my top 10 list

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Funniest part of the movie
When Doc Ock gets hit by the bus and Peter B. Parker's reaction. :mjlol:
:russ:

Illest part was def when Miles got that confidence up and was swinging thru the city thru traffic and shyt!
The Jordans was cool but i woulda lost it if they had him swinging thru the city in some construction Timbs!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Illest part was def when Miles got that confidence up and was swinging thru the city thru traffic and shyt!
The Jordans was cool but i woulda lost it if they had him swinging thru the city in some construction Timbs!

Yeah that moment and the stuff with his universes Peter Parker was my favorite stuff in the movie

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah that moment and the stuff with his universes Peter Parker was my favorite stuff in the movie
Movie was just dope all around!
My son was buggin out at the Spider-Ham shyt!
:mjlol:

That was some high key great casting on the voice actors.
Nic Cage as Spidey Noir.

"Thats a hardcore origin story!"
:mjlit: