Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the best movies of the year.
The best comic book movie of the year.
The best Spider-Man movie ever made.
giphy.gif
Truth.

Halfway thru this I'm thinking "Yoo...I'm liking this more than Black Panther and Infinity War? And I'm liking Miles more than Peter Parker?!"

Never expected this from Sony. But as soon as Miles started mumble singing that song, pretending he knew the words, I knew I was in for something special.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Watched it again

While I still really enjoyed it I caught some of the story short cuts and I didn't really care for the final fight

Still great tho

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Saw it for a 3rd time, this time with my mom, niece, and nephews. There are definitely some elements of Miles character in this movie I would like to see implemented in the comics.

On every viewing, I always crack up at Pete's reaction to Doc Oc getting hit by that bus :russ:
I got chills when Miles finally becomes spidey.
Same here, especially when he starts running across the the side of the buildings.

1i9xfyqd1h421.png

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Watching this makes me wanna go back and read those early Miles comics again. Do they have them condensed into a trade?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hold up...this movie was really that good?? Watching the trailers I'm thinking ehhh, it's gonna be a silly cartoon, I'll catch it when its On Demand. But I'm reading reviews saying it might be the best film of the year?? Sony needs to thank you guys cuz I'm gonna cop a ticket now.