Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
From Latino Review so...
Drew Goddard to write and direct
Title might be Spectacular Spider-Man

aA0Lc2e.jpg

:banderas:
Was just about to make a thread on this.

I never heard of this guy :yeshrug:

@MartyMcFly, come tell me how im supposed to feel about this :dwillhuh:

-DMP-

:dahell: Either you don't watch that much TV/Movies or you don't pay attention to the who the producers/writers/directors are in the credits.

Drew Goddard made a name for himself because he been a Writer/Producer/Director on a bunch of Joss Whedon and J.J. Abrams TV shows & Movies

Stuff he's done for Joss Whedon:

1. Writer on the Last Season/Season 7 of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

2. Writer & executive story editor on the Last Season/Season 5 of "Angel"

3. Writer on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8" comic series

4. Director & Co-writer on the 2012 movie "The Cabin in the Woods"

Stuff he's done for JJ. Abrams:

1. Writer & Producer on the last 2 seasons of "Alias"

2. Writer & Producer on the first 4 seasons of "Lost"

3. Writer on the 2008 movie "Cloverfield"

He was also the co-writer with Damon Lindelof on the 2013 movie "World War Z" & is the writer for the upcoming Ridley Scott-directed/produced Sci-Fi movie coming out later this year "The Martian".

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"major part of the first film iron man will involve spider-man fighting iron man...." :camby:

Tried to tell folks earlier,Spiderman is officially the "lil homie" now:mjcry:...Spiderman having to audition to be in a crew that has Hawkeye and Black Widow as members:mjlol:....I said earlier in this thread Spiderman should be fighting all the Avengers at the same damn time....that's Spiderman breh:childplease:.

And irrc the idea they have is the same one I had somewhat that people shytted on,except worse....Also it shows maybe there was some behind the scenes stuff with Garfield going on unless they just needed a scapegoat....Because theres no reason they couldn't have kept the series going if that's the plot they are using....the timeline would not have been off at all.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:dahell: Either you don't watch that much TV/Movies or you don't pay attention to the who the producers/writers/directors are in the credits.

Drew Goddard made a name for himself because he been a Writer/Producer/Director on a bunch of Joss Whedon and J.J. Abrams TV shows & Movies

He was also the co-writer with Damon Lindelof on the 2013 movie "World War Z" & is the writer for the upcoming Ridley Scott-directed/produced Sci-Fi movie coming out later this year "The Martian".
The fact he was writer during first 4 seasons of lost, when it was GOAT level really intrigues me.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Don't watch much tv. I've never seen any of those shows.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Tried to tell folks earlier,Spiderman is officially the "lil homie" now:mjcry:...Spiderman having to audition to be in a crew that has Hawkeye and Black Widow as members:mjlol:....I said earlier in this thread Spiderman should be fighting all the Avengers at the same damn time....that's Spiderman breh:childplease:
i understand tho, they need that robert downey jr stimulus package

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i understand tho, they need that robert downey jr stimulus package

Well a true stimulus package will be Spiderman easily beating the shyt out of Iron man,maybe smacking the Hulk up a little bit,putting Spiderman over:sas2:?I'll be interested to see if Marvel has the nuts or if they'll just continue to act like Iron Man is the man outchea and Spiderman and the rest of the Avengers are his sidekicks:sas1:.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Tried to tell folks earlier,Spiderman is officially the "lil homie" now:mjcry:...Spiderman having to audition to be in a crew that has Hawkeye and Black Widow as members:mjlol:....I said earlier in this thread Spiderman should be fighting all the Avengers at the same damn time....that's Spiderman breh:childplease:.

And irrc the idea they have is the same one I had somewhat that people shytted on,except worse....Also it shows maybe there was some behind the scenes stuff with Garfield going on unless they just needed a scapegoat....Because theres no reason they couldn't have kept the series going if that's the plot they are using....the timeline would not have been off at all.

:dahell:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Well a true stimulus package will be Spiderman easily beating the shyt out of Iron man,maybe smacking the Hulk up a little bit,putting Spiderman over:sas2:?I'll be interested to see if Marvel has the nuts or if they'll just continue to act like Iron Man is the man outchea and Spiderman and the rest of the Avengers are his sidekicks:sas1:.
Nah they are defintely going to have iron man take some L'S.

It eats up Ike the jew inside that he has to pay RDJ so much money when they pay all the other actors peanuts.

They are going to ween the audience off Iron man.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It eats up Ike the jew inside that he has to pay RDJ so much money when they pay all the other actors peanuts.

RDJ my homie but he looking flabby n sick outchea. Like steve told him just put on the suit and fire beams nikka

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

counterproductive breh, no way they are going to jeopardize iron man's status when non of the others solo movies have made bank like he has (closes being TWS but that was despite evans)

In there heads ironman kickstarted the whole band and has outsold everyone. Until his contract is up and he walks or a contender emerges iron man remains the man

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Just having a young spider-man in the presence of the avengers is :banderas: status. If they tie him in with jessica jones and daredevil i'll be :damn: