Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
So we gotta wait until 8pm EST tonight?

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So we gotta wait until 8pm EST tonight?

giphy.gif

nope…. Tomorrow:umad:

Y’all some (maybe not specifically you but the general coli population) ungrateful niccas don’t even deserve this they way some of y’all be fickle and turn y’all backs on the work Fiegie and crew been doing!

I wouldn’t be mad if they scrapped this :smugbiden:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony won’t give it up though because it’s their biggest film franchise
This is the best scenario unless someone buys the whole film studio which isn't happening because they want to keep it
I know they won’t give it up.. I was just sayin I’d prefer that unrealistic scenario than for Sony to just have full control again

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I know they won’t give it up.. I was just sayin I’d prefer that unrealistic scenario than for Sony to just have full control again
In the empire article for the movie, Feige said they’re never putting fans through that again when it comes to Spider-Man. So he’s there for the foreseeable future. At least as long as Kevin and Amy are around. Can’t speak for what happens after that

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Tobey and Andrew are actually in the movie.. despite numerous leaks…. I’m pretty sure they’ll avoid putting them in a trailer for as long as possible to continue building anticipation on if they’re in it or not

this trailer is probably gonna basically be what we saw in trailer 1 plus new dialog about the multiverse, new random shots of Spidey swinging, maybe a clip of Strange with the yellow magic shyt he be doin and a full reveal of the Goblin and Electro. Maybe the trailer ends on a cliffhanger on if there’s more than 1 Spidey

regardless.. we’re sitting here hyped for a damn trailer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In the empire article for the movie, Feige said they’re never putting fans through that again when it comes to Spider-Man. So he’s there for the foreseeable future. At least as long as Kevin and Amy are around. Can’t speak for what happens after that

The day Sony sells Spidey is the day they get rid of Columbia Pictures.

Even then the new suitor would be grandfathered in with the Spidey rights anyway.