Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My nikka Pete was legit putting hands on Thanos and his goons for a minute there, got back to earth and got the hell beat out of him by Jake Gylenhaal :bryan:
They're successfully modeling him after his comic counterpart then because the same thing happens there. On missions with the Avengers one minute and then struggling to stop Rhino or Shocker a week later.

Part of that is Peter's tendency to hold back, with heavy hitters like Thanos & Co. he doesn't have to throttle himself. Against Mysterio he has to try to avoid catching a body (Ironic considering the outcome).

A day in the life of your friendly neighborhood Spider Man.:francis:

Daps
They're successfully modeling him after his comic counterpart then because the same thing happens there. On missions with the Avengers one minute and then struggling to stop Rhino or Shocker a week later.

Part of that is Peter's tendency to hold back, with heavy hitters like Thanos & Co. he doesn't have to throttle himself. Against Mysterio he has to try to avoid catching a body (Ironic considering the outcome).

I watched it again last night.

My nikka almost got his dome blew clean off by mysterio.:skip:

Jake was tired of using them drones and said eff this and just broke out the nine

:pachaha: every time I see that I be cracking up

Mysterio was on straight demon time :demonic::pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man where the fukk is the trailer, the day is half way over?
wLWcfm2.png

Fred.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

I doubt the master of illusion is dead

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
They also made the 2 best ones.
3 including Spidey 1
I still look forward to the YouTube reaction videos for the trailer. Grown men screaming and crying like women and grown women claiming they're huge comic book heads while they mistake the Green Goblin as the Green Lantern. :russ:
Breh :deadmanny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He admits all the time he pulls his punches