Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

Daps
Good day Brehs, I'm officially IN.

#MARVELGANGASSEMBLE

giphy.gif

Jaleel was having fun outchea playing Steffon :pachaha:

Breh was smoove with it tho :wow:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Even if Tobey and Andrew are actually in the movie.. despite numerous leaks…. I’m pretty sure they’ll avoid putting them in a trailer for as long as possible to continue building anticipation on if they’re in it or not

this trailer is probably gonna basically be what we saw in trailer 1 plus new dialog about the multiverse, new random shots of Spidey swinging, maybe a clip of Strange with the yellow magic shyt he be doin and a full reveal of the Goblin and Electro. Maybe the trailer ends on a cliffhanger on if there’s more than 1 Spidey

regardless.. we’re sitting here hyped for a damn trailer

this trailer will smash all records tho

Daps
First, you played yourself.
Second, Yes & Yes.

:laff::laff::laff:

I don't even know how I knew cause I only watched one episode of that trash.

I been seeing this gif posted for years and always thought it was from a horror movie or something...

Today, it caught my eye again when you posted it and I looked at it closely like :leostare: "wait a minute.... wait a damn minute..."

I saw all that terrible shaking of the camera and was trying to figure out where I've seen terrible camera skills like that before... and then all of a sudden, that random white boy started to look familiar to me.... :leostare:

Then I looked closely at what I originally thought was a horror movie monster... :leostare:

And I said to myself... "I know these fools didn't... I know that can't be... :leostare:"

:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

They wrong for doing the Shadow King like that. Now I DEFINITELY ain't never turning that trash back on :bryan:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My nikka Pete was legit putting hands on Thanos and his goons for a minute there, got back to earth and got the hell beat out of him by Jake Gylenhaal :bryan:

the shyt that makes ZERO sense sometimes is hysterical.