Official "Spider-Man 3: No Way Home" Thread (OPEN SPOILERS)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m convinced this franchise might fukk up the MCU at this point.

I’m ready for Sony to just take it back altogether. Marvel doesn’t need him anymore and he’s served it’s purpose.

I hope this movie is the end.
Respectfully, I disagree with you bruh… if anything, I’m ready for Sony to give everything to Marvel

Marvel literally has Deadpool, Daredevil, Wolverine, F4, etc at their disposal to have live action interactions with Spidey

Sony is barely even doing the Venom franchise justice and they dropped the ball with Spidey twice

Jamie Foxx might be the luckiest actor ever to get a 2nd chance at Electro cuz that first portrayal was horrible visually

Sony fukked up the 2nd Andrew movie and the 3rd Tobey movie

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Respectfully, I disagree with you bruh… if anything, I’m ready for Sony to give everything to Marvel

Marvel literally has Deadpool, Daredevil, Wolverine, F4, etc at their disposal to have live action interactions with Spidey

Sony is barely even doing the Venom franchise justice and they dropped the ball with Spidey twice

Jamie Foxx might be the luckiest actor ever to get a 2nd chance at Electro cuz that first portrayal was horrible visually

Sony won’t give it up though because it’s their biggest film franchise
This is the best scenario unless someone buys the whole film studio which isn't happening because they want to keep it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

But that's the point. Sony isn't giving the rights back. And the longer this partnership is in place, the more disjointed nonsense is going to arise.

I don't trust Sony or their creativity. They made 2 trash ass spiderman movies, and I honestly don't trust that Morbius will be any better.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m convinced this franchise might fukk up the MCU at this point.

I’m ready for Sony to just take it back altogether. Marvel doesn’t need him anymore and he’s served it’s purpose.

I hope this movie is the end.
MCU Spidey ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. We just getting started. :lolbron:

Daps
Yeah let’s clarify all this. So @Neo The Resurrected ONE this is for you, homie.

We got this covered, a site that we all know has a shaky reputation, reported this thing about marvel wanting to do a continuation with Andrew while giving Tobey the “fitting conclusion his Spider-Man deserves” and we discussed that in here with most of us paying it little attention because it’s we got this covered. Their word is as solid as baby shyt.

Sean isn’t the type to just say shyt on twitter unless he’s given permission to do so. So even if he heard this he wouldn’t say it because he’s a professional. And if Sony/marvel haven’t announced that anyone other than Tom is playing Spider-Man in this movie, so no one other than we got this covered ran with that info. It’s not official.

Doesn’t mean it won’t happen or isn’t in the plans but no announcement yet. Maybe some of that gets announced this week because sean said more stuff is coming out before Tuesday. But again nothing in stone yet

Thanks for this explanation, bro. I don't be knowing what to believe sometimes.

It's amazing how these days, the rumors and innuendo and online conversation are all part of the movie rollout.

Back in the 90s, a movie came out when it was out. Nowadays we got full press events for the release of a freakin trailer.

:pachaha: I love it

Daps
As has been well established, I'm an OG Tony Stark fan. The real Ironman, the rich dirtbag, hero in name only at times Tony Stark before this recent popularity rehabbed the character. So I'm one of the few who actually enjoy seeing Spider Man beholden to the greatness of Mr. Stark, something that would never have happened comic wise during the lonely years.

It's like the good Lord rewarded my steadfast dedication to dirtbaggery and made one of the most popular characters ever my favorite Avenger's disciple. shyt, let Iron Spidey's reign last another decade or so, I ain't mad.

#StarkSet #fukkCaptainAmerica #GreatestAvenger

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

you probably used to watch that terrible 90s Iron Man cartoon like :blessed: huh

:scust:

when Iron Man guest starred on the Spiderman animated series, you was like :gladbron: huh

Probably went crazy when they came out with the Avengers cartoon like :noah: huh

You disgust me.

I can understand being a Tony Stark fan after the movie came out in 08. But you was stanning in the 90s, even in the face of superior properties like X-Men.

What a waste of fandom. :scust:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
you probably used to watch that terrible 90s Iron Man cartoon like :blessed: huh

when Iron Man guest starred on the Spiderman animated series, you was like :gladbron: huh

Probably went crazy when they came out with the Avengers cartoon like :noah: huh

You disgust me.

I can understand being a Tony Stark fan after the movie came out in 08. But you was stanning in the 90s, even in the face of superior properties like X-Men.

And it's all paid off.:wow:

Where Spidey at? In an iron shadow on his knees.:wow:

Where the X-Men? In purgatory after years of abuse, praying to the Stark above for the stimulus he built.:wow:

Tony Motherfukking Stark run shyt, y'all just live here.:wow:

I was right.:blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

You disgust me.

Negged
jrc3djd.png

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
But that's the point. Sony isn't giving the rights back. And the longer this partnership is in place, the more disjointed nonsense is going to arise.

I don't trust Sony or their creativity. They made 2 trash ass spiderman movies, and I honestly don't trust that Morbius will be any better.
They also made the 2 best ones.