Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
idk maybe I wasn't in the right mood or something. I liked it visually but thought it was boring as fukk

It's definitely not the typical bond flick. It's a great character driven movie and there's not a lot of action but all of the action means something when it's there. Lazenby isn't that good tho and I think that lends to the overall opinion of the film. If Connery had did it I think it would be without question the best bond movie

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nah but I think I've seen all of them except maybe the last 3 over 5 times each. Dad watched something like one of them each month when I was younger and I often joined him. One of the best moment I had with him, before he died, was seeing a Bond movie in a movie theater
The first movie my dad ever went to was goldfinger, with my grandfather. It was a big deal for him when he brought me to goldeneye....

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching Dr no now not really holding my attention

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
http://www.superherohype.com/news/323989-jesper-christensens-mr-white-to-return-for-spectre

I heard they bringing the Mr. White character back, I am all for movies keeping their continuity.

Bond movies have never been high on continuity as they've always picked and chosen what stories they'll acknowledge and which they'll discard based on whatever the next movie needs. It's cool that he's coming back and they're going to continue the Quantum story in some way though. But it wouldn't have bothered me if they hadn't