Spectre: Bond 24 Official Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Rogue Nation did everything this movie did so much better it's ridiculous :wow:

That Rome "car chase" has to be the WOAT, it was like a street race out of a Fast and Furious flick. How can you have a car chase with zero gunfire? :what:.

The first hour was decent but everything after was completely boring and a chore to get through. Romance was forced and felt like it was in there just to wrap up Craig's series before his Bond is recast. Same regarding Blofield, it should have just been one or the other instead of both.

Time to recast Bond, bring back Campbell and start this all over again.

5/10 and further confirms that Bourne and MI are >>>>> Bond this era.

I swear I don't understand anyone who doesn't call out that shyt. That car chase was literally five minutes of two fast cars driving after each other, no gunfire, no trying to ram the other car of the road, just driving after each other without touching, then Bond pushes a small care ahead for comic relief, hits a flamethrower that does nothing to Bautista's car and drives his own shyt into the water. It was completely and utterly uneventful.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
finally saw it

im a huge bond fan
so even though i see the mishaps with this one

i still loved it

i wish moneypenny was more essential in this one

i loved the theme song

i dont like the fact that this one seemed like a movie to kinda reset the bond saga so they did no go into much depth and had some plot holes

the villan seemed vanilla compared to past ones

but all in all

i will watch this one numerous times like the others

i want Craig to be bond forever

dont get any older Daniel:mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
In target, saw the daniel Craig collection for 10 dollars

Was like :gladbron:

But I'm like @FlyRy and I need my collection to be complete so I was like :patrice: because there would be no specter, but then the final straw was I saw it was dvd :wow: and I couldn't rob myself of the cinematography :wow: and had to put it back :mjcry:

And side note, blu Ray iron man 3 is 32.99 wtf :dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
In target, saw the daniel Craig collection for 10 dollars

Was like :gladbron:

But I'm like @FlyRy and I need my collection to be complete so I was like :patrice: because there would be no specter, but then the final straw was I saw it was dvd :wow: and I couldn't rob myself of the cinematography :wow: and had to put it back :mjcry:

And side note, blu Ray iron man 3 is 32.99 wtf :dead:

the one that gets me is them brehs had the gall (life after death voice) to release the james bond collection and then have an empty 24th slot reserved for when Spectre comes out.

they couldn't wait?

we gonna have landfills full of empty spectre blu-ray cases from all the bond heads?:why:

side note. i was checking out in Walgreens the week after age of ultron dropped and saw it behind the counter and asked the price just because i knew it would be something ludacris..i think dude said 38.99 or something.. and he was like "remember when blu-ray was announced and everyone got all excited and then stopped because of how expensive they are?".. in my head im like :what: and i bounced. * dookiehoodie.gif*

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This movie was a let down to me smh. Arguably the worst out of the 4 DC movies imo. It wasn't cohesive and it didn't feel like it was a fully fledged out plot.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Writings on the wall is garbage

Might be one of the worst James Bond songs I've ever heard.

I even like the Jack white joint more....