Specific Africans were enslaved in the USA for specific duties based on phenotype and skills

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People from the area were the first ever to produce steel..
Facts. It makes me sad that people ignore our ancestors in favor for some turn coat mixed lower Egyptians. Meanwhile the nri kingdom is crime free and making the most advanced metallurgy on earth and the surrounding empires are similarly advanced and larger. They even had a written language. Slaves were literally coming from relative utopias compared to Europe.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Facts. It makes me sad that people ignore our ancestors in favor for some turn coat mixed lower Egyptians. Meanwhile the nri kingdom is crime free and making the most advanced metallurgy on earth and the surrounding empires are similarly advanced and larger. They even had a written language. Slaves were literally coming from relative utopias compared to Europe.

They've fed us this lie forever that African slaves were nothing more than brainless muscle..
Is it a coincidence that Latin and North America had a sudden explosion in technology and culture the moment Africans were brought over..
So they traveled all that way across perilous oceans for simple muscle huh..

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've fed us this lie forever that African slaves were nothing more than brainless muscle..
Is it a coincidence that Latin and North America had a sudden explosion in technology and culture the moment Africans were brought over..
So they traveled all that way across perilous oceans for simple muscle huh..
our kingdoms were world class. especially the more advanced west africans in the southern Nigeria areas in places like ile ife.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps

The Nri Kingdom was regarded by many as one of the epicentres of Igbo culture. Clans from far away would go to Nri to crown their kings, if I'm not mistaken. What else do you know about the Igbo?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is obvious. Slavery was put in by merchants, who were anything but stupid. Of course through trial and error they would allocate slaves based on what they could do and what was needed where. Supply and demand. The very reason they went to Africa for slaves in the first place is that Native Indians were too weak, so transatlantic slavery was born out of the same idea of specific needs.
They were far from weak but they wasn't living the lifestyle that was about hard work. They were laid back but far from weak.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
They were far from weak but they wasn't living the lifestyle that was about hard work. They were laid back but far from weak.

Yeah you're right, guess that eurocentric propaganda got to me too. Indeed maybe was more about the lifestyle and also obviously Euros killing them to establish their control first before exploiting it.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
PtQh9tm.jpg

fCssgR3.jpg

0GKOBj3.jpg

tC2djR8.jpg

oQHsXwu.jpg

gGZ5Hfm.jpg

iS1VAS9.jpg

4eyJq4S.jpg

HCCgVyQ.jpg

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The past is the past. Lets move forward and repair. So now we understand why the hood and backwoods are populated with darker wide featured people (by design). And why black people were reduced to procreating with each other (something that we still do out of habit). Since this no longer the case, marry who you want and plan your family legacy and purpose.

why couldnt you been born back then and lynched? shyts all fukked up , you deserve it

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

My Igbo ancestors on my father side were blacksmiths but they were not from Nri. They were Anioma.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This really speaks to how advanced African agriculture and civiliaztion was, we had techniques honed over thousands of years and were abused and monetized for the white man's benefit. We truly came from Kings and not just Egypt.