Specific Africans were enslaved in the USA for specific duties based on phenotype and skills

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
We suppose to procreate with each dumbass

You just wanna fukk white bytches and feel safe

What book is that written? Who is we? I never dated a person that is white and if I did I wouldn't need to justify it as I live for own approval (and my fam's, slightly). So you are defining your relationship choices on some arbitrary political concept designed in the 1700s by White men? Interesting...

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I remember reading that the method of properly taking care of a baby and medicine alot of that was taking from the methods from africa via the slaves..

I need to go back and read the book i got that from.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of this is off. Some of the professions that Africans in certain areas are know for are off

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
The past is the past. Lets move forward and repair. So now we understand why the hood and backwoods are populated with darker wide featured people (by design). And why black people were reduced to procreating with each other (something that we still do out of habit). Since this no longer the case, marry who you want and plan your family legacy and purpose.

Negging on sight when rep is brought back.

Afrikans were not and have never been "reduced" to procreating with each other. The fact that you used a word like "reduced" to describe building our communities shows your c00n tendencies.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The past is the past. Lets move forward and repair. So now we understand why the hood and backwoods are populated with darker wide featured people (by design). And why black people were reduced to procreating with each other (something that we still do out of habit). Since this no longer the case, marry who you want and plan your family legacy and purpose.

Can't tell if you're trolling or not but you sound insecure and scared, ain't nobody here said you can't marry who you want and plan your family legacy on purpose because our ancestors were slaves, this is just a history lesson, I don't see the need to come here all defensive like this, are you dating a white girl? No one here attacked your relationship, chill out.

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
At this point, I think 98% of what white people say about Blacks is a complete lie.

I've been living my life like this for a while and can honestly say I'm living a more happy and productive life because of such

you're not lyin it makes life much easier. Now I watch the news like it's some wwf shyt
:pachaha:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
This is obvious. Slavery was put in by merchants, who were anything but stupid. Of course through trial and error they would allocate slaves based on what they could do and what was needed where. Supply and demand. The very reason they went to Africa for slaves in the first place is that Native Indians were too weak, so transatlantic slavery was born out of the same idea of specific needs.