Specific Africans were enslaved in the USA for specific duties based on phenotype and skills

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
The past is the past. Lets move forward and repair. So now we understand why the hood and backwoods are populated with darker wide featured people (by design). And why black people were reduced to procreating with each other (something that we still do out of habit). Since this no longer the case, marry who you want and plan your family legacy and purpose.

:aicmon: wtf kinda shyt you on breh?

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
The past is the past. Lets move forward and repair. So now we understand why the hood and backwoods are populated with darker wide featured people (by design). And why black people were reduced to procreating with each other (something that we still do out of habit). Since this no longer the case, marry who you want and plan your family legacy and purpose.

We suppose to procreate with each dumbass

You just wanna fukk white bytches and feel safe

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

:what::camby:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Knock it off...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If you don't shut your c00n ass up and get the fukk outta here with trolling you bytchmade clown.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This I think is the most cited example of this phenomenon.
And then white slavers had the unmitigated gall to say that these Africans didn't know anything about anything and that white people had to teach them everything:skip:
While you had guys like Robin Walker talk directly about what we did in Africa, it shows you the white supremacist were extremely cunning in how they fukked us up.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Where's the part of history were some of the slaves get some back bone ,and start slaughtering every white man they saw? And raped their wives,forcing them to Have black babies!

They got literature on that? I'd like to do some reading on it..

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
If you don't shut your c00n ass up and get the fukk outta here with trolling you bytchmade clown.

I don't understand all the slang and profanity. My point is if you are looking for at a chicks "phat ass and hips" as a prerequisite for dating, you are still looking at her through slave eyes as this was a determination of strong legs and how well she could work and breed children. My point is just because someone is black and lives next to you should not be the sole motivation for a relationship. This is by design and the logic of a person from perpetual poverty. This is how the past connects to the present. How will you change the present? And what legacy or history will we rewrite for our families instead of rehashing old shyt.