Specific Africans were enslaved in the USA for specific duties based on phenotype and skills

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I didn't want this to get lost in another thread so I'll make a new thread about it

-elaborate....you want me to believe white traders identified and divided certain African tribes based on their skillset picking cotton vs doing house chores in the big house:childplease:

:whoo:

XYgmGWs.jpg

mVvzwGH.jpg

HFIDHlg.jpg

mmP6Yiw.jpg

j2LML09.jpg

MRmN9C6.jpg

z7oT630.jpg

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL why dude you quoted made it sound like it's a far-fetched idea? :heh: And by the way they were doing this in other places too, like for instance the slaves they'd get to work on the mines were preferably shorter than the ones who worked on the plantations.

Last edited:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
For example Africans from the Sahel were needed for their skilled rice cultivating in South Carolina.
This I think is the most cited example of this phenomenon.
And then white slavers had the unmitigated gall to say that these Africans didn't know anything about anything and that white people had to teach them everything:skip:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This I think is the most cited example of this phenomenon.
And then white slavers had the unmitigated gall to say that these Africans didn't know anything about anything and that white people had to teach them everything:skip:

Africans were literally raising these b*stards babies during slavery and breast feeding them.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
The past is the past. Lets move forward and repair. So now we understand why the hood and backwoods are populated with darker wide featured people (by design). And why black people were reduced to procreating with each other (something that we still do out of habit). Since this no longer the case, marry who you want and plan your family legacy and purpose.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
The past is the past. Lets move forward and repair. So now we understand why the hood and backwoods are populated with darker wide featured people (by design). And why black people were reduced to procreating with each other (something that we still do out of habit). Since this no longer the case, marry who you want and plan your family legacy and purpose.
Turned this into justification for some future c00n shyt. .....