Speaking of "designer water"....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:skip:

I'm not tall, dear. 5' 6" :to:

I haven't been there yet. Will try this weekend.
Sent you a request on a social media site. I mainly use the site to keep up with the local rappers. Wouldn't mind getting to read your updates.

ok lemme add you. i don't really use twitter anymore tho.... but i check it once in a blue moon!

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Hey, the new expensive store is called "Revival Market" and is located at 550 Heights Blvd (at White Oak)
Revival Market
Our goal is to deliver the freshest, most flavorful food from the bountiful Southeast region of Texas and in so doing, provide regional farmers and food artisans the accessibility and audience to thrive.

l.jpg

revival.jpg

Ever been, Tiffy?

Edit: I want to try raw milk just for the fun of it. I'm accustomed to Fat-Free milk so I'm sure the pure, raw milk will be 1,000% different. Supposed to make you gain weight.. Dat bulk

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
dude us Hairstylist AND Barbers make BANK. i love my job... :ahh:
but yeah my cousins barber shop is on 2234 :dead: (hint: not "Ballerz" the other POPULAR one ;) )

walter's? (my bro used to work there), Roy's?, Certified Kutz? (my bro used to work there too), Burley's :scusthov:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Hey, the new expensive store is called "Revival Market" and is located at 550 Heights Blvd (at White Oak)
Revival Market

l.jpg

revival.jpg

Ever been, Tiffy?

Edit: I want to try raw milk just for the fun of it. I'm accustomed to Fat-Free milk so I'm sure the pure, raw milk will be 1,000% different. Supposed to make you gain weight.. Dat bulk
:ohlawd: how do you find these the great stores babe?? ok adds REVIVAL to list of stores i've gotta check out. :wow:

never tried raw milk??? but my mom grew up drinking it back in Jamaica(they had cows when she was little). she said it's richer...sweeter etc. so i can see how you could possibly makes gains using it??

Do you ever shop at "World Market" i loooooove that store for international foods...teas...and their wine and their international beer collection. :noah: also of course Specs for wine. i live in Specs :guilty: the wine guy in there is my buddy. haha

walter's? (my bro used to work there), Roy's?, Certified Kutz? (my bro used to work there too), Burley's :scusthov:

check Pm's :steviej: