Speaking of "designer water"....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Nope.gif

I bought it :jawalrus:

Tasted mineral notes at first. Then just like plain ole water

lol hey babe... really?? i couldn't get past that "minerally" volcanic ash taste that hits you right off the top. i'm used to some water having a crappy after taste (dasani..Ozarka etc) but a funny "front taste". nah i can't get with it. :ufdup:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
found another alkaline water that looks good... must try...
0003068484164_300X300.jpg

:ehh:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
lol hey babe... really?? i couldn't get past that "minerally" volcanic ash taste that hits you right off the top. i'm used to some water having a crappy after taste (dasani..Ozarka etc) but a funny "front taste". nah i can't get with it. :ufdup:

haha.

Loving the water conversations. Need to take a picture of a wide selection of "designer water" at Central Market. I'll show you some shyt :ohlawd:

Can't find it on Google (don't know the name or keywords) but I'll take pics on Sunday when I'm grocery shopping.

Once bought like $25 in bottled water in one setting. Tried like 10 different brands :deadmanny:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
all my DW heads stay away from this one:

blkwater.jpg

$3 a bottle and taste like dirty toliet water. :beli: i know it's supposed to have minerals and whatnot that are healthy for you but i couldn't even finish that bottle. YECK. i'll take my loss and change it to the designer water game :to: coli fam y'all been warned.
BLK. has a great design, but as I've stated before they should have made it iced coffee instead of bottled water. There's too much cognitive dissidence that comes with drinking water that isn't clear. Not to mention that by leaving all the trace minerals in there the product tastes determinably different from most people's preferred hydration experience.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
haha.

Loving the water conversations. Need to take a picture of a wide selection of "designer water" at Central Market. I'll show you some shyt :ohlawd:

Can't find it on Google (don't know the name or keywords) but I'll take pics on Sunday when I'm grocery shopping.

Once bought like $25 in bottled water in one setting. Tried like 10 different brands :deadmanny:

dude you sound just like me :russ: me in the water section at Central Market and Whole Foods (don't sleep on Randall's Flagship too) =
Torii-Hunter-birthday-kid.gif

but yeah post up what you've tried .... :smugdraper:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
dude you sound just like me :russ: me in the water section at Central Market and Whole Foods (don't sleep on Randall's Flagship too) =
Torii-Hunter-birthday-kid.gif

but yeah post up what you've tried .... :smugdraper:

Oh my! You're the lady who lives in near me and shops at the same upscale grocery stores as me! I totally forgot.

Should have been treating you with more respect, lol. :sadbron:

Coworker told me about this new grocery store that's upscale like a WF/CM. I thought it was Urban Harvest Farmers Market
Urban Harvest Farmers Market

If it's indeed that one, that's more of a farmers market, not grocery store.
DSC_0281.jpg_693_471_0_80_1_50_50.jpg

I need to make the trip out to Katy and visit the Sprouts Farmers Market.
Another coworker raves about it. She said it's her favorite grocery store :ohhh:
428561_499872516738558_2062540864_n.jpg

Edit: Cool, I'll post up dem waters later.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im gonna stay away from any high maintenance bytch that thinks she needs to be drinking "designer" water. thanks for the warning.

yo bruh ... im gonna rep you but i need to know what you prefer? would u prefer a neg rep or positive rep? seeing as how you in the red n shyt and u generally got this hillarious whiteboy idgaf attitude thing going ...

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Oh my! You're the lady who lives in near me and shops at the same upscale grocery stores as me! I totally forgot.

Coworker told me about this new grocery store that's upscale like a WF/CM. I thought it was Urban Harvest Farmers Market

Another coworker raves about it. She said it's her favorite grocery store :ohhh:

yeah that's me ...you forgot about me already colin?!? damn :sadbron: now whenever i go to central market i'm always looking for a tall muscular white boy.. :dead:
anyways +rep for dropping info about "Sprouts" never heard of it but i'm gonna check them out prolly tmrw after work.

and i know about the Urban Harvest one. have you been there yet? i might swing by there early tmrw morning before work...i've heard great things about that farmers market.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

they are building a Sprouts right around the corner from my house :takedat: i can't wait to get there. oh, and not to derail the thread, but @Anothergirl, do you know Deloreon?

Last edited by a moderator: