Speaking of "designer water"....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
they are building a Sprouts right around the corner from my house :takedat: i can't wait to get there. oh, and not to derail the thread, but @Anothergirl, do you know Deloreon?

where do you live where the new sprouts is opening? might be closer to me than the katy location...
also nah i don't know that person....we talked on sohh awhile back tho and i remember you saying you know Franco...

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
where do you live where the new sprouts is opening? might be closer to me than the katy location...
also nah i don't know that person....we talked on sohh awhile back tho and i remember you saying you know Franco...

:obama: Franco....my dude. extra cool nikka. i need to give dude a call. i forgot about our conversation. I thought you knew Delo too....he was chatting it up with a chick on IG that owns a hair salon in sugarland, so naturally i was like :ohhh:. chick is very :noah: too.......:lolbron:

anyway, back to the water talk...

edit: i'm in copperfield. they are converting a closed down randall's into a sprouts. i doubt it's closer for you. but it's literally less than 10 minutes from my front door :noah:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:obama: Franco....my dude. extra cool nikka. i need to give dude a call. i forgot about our conversation. I thought you knew Delo too....he was chatting it up with a chick on IG that owns a hair salon in sugarland, so naturally i was like :ohhh:. chick is very :noah: too.......:lolbron:

anyway, back to the water talk...

lol ....nah not me. i wonder who the girl is tho?? 99% chance i know her. i know ALL my competition :birdman: LOL!
Yeah Franco is a sweetheart...haven't seen him in a min.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yo bruh ... im gonna rep you but i need to know what you prefer? would u prefer a neg rep or positive rep? seeing as how you in the red n shyt and u generally got this hillarious whiteboy idgaf attitude thing going ...

gimme da green, these bitter haters put me in the red.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dead: that's what i'm thinking... "kitchen tician"....
but still more power to her if she's on her grind. :salute:

hey, my brother is a garage barber. nikka makes :scustcos: money (he is licensed tho, so he can charge $15 a head). and he lives on barbershop alley.....aka 2234....so :manny:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
hey, my brother is a garage barber. nikka makes :scustcos: money (he is licensed tho, so he can charge $15 a head). and he lives on barbershop alley.....aka 2234....so :manny:

dude us Hairstylist AND Barbers make BANK. i love my job... :ahh:
but yeah my cousins barber shop is on 2234 :dead: (hint: not "Ballerz" the other POPULAR one ;) )

Boy C

SPC
Daps
yeah that's me ...you forgot about me already colin?!? damn :sadbron: now whenever i go to central market i'm always looking for a tall muscular white boy.. :dead:
anyways +rep for dropping info about "Sprouts" never heard of it but i'm gonna check them out prolly tmrw after work.

and i know about the Urban Harvest one. have you been there yet? i might swing by there early tmrw morning before work...i've heard great things about that farmers market.

:skip:

I'm not tall, dear. 5' 6" :to:

I haven't been there yet. Will try this weekend.
Sent you a request on a social media site. I mainly use the site to keep up with the local rappers. Wouldn't mind getting to read your updates.