Space Jam: A New Legacy (July 16, 2021)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Watched it this morning. shyt is trash. The whole evil computer algorithm is stupid as fukk. I wasn’t expecting good acting but Lebron makes Ray Allen look like fukking Denzel.
One's working with Spike Lee and the other is working with Malcolm D. Lee :skip:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Why lebron out here acting like

QIaxL6.gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Had to bring this post over here.:deadmanny:

I've legit chuckled throughout the day thinking about it @Trojan 24

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
well the critics were wrong again... if i was 9-years old i'd have loved this shyt. Watched with pops.. All the Warner Bros. cameos had me :ohhh: lookin at all the characters with floor seats..

Animation was dope... the first looney tunes segment and then the DC animated segment was dope as hell...

The bball game was cool i loved that they gave Dame and klay and them actual dope characters with different powers.

Lastly.... the halftime scene is fukkin hilarious :russ:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The beginning was rough, but it picked up. I thought it was a fun film and made me laugh through some parts. Bron’s acting got better as the film carried on. That Nike plug was egregious though.

wish there were more Bron involvement on the court when they were running up the score, but I think there were some gems in there in the 2nd half.

overall, I came away happy with the film and the conclusion that most people are just miserable. It’s a fine follow up for kids.

i didn’t go in expecting an Oscar nominated film. No one else should.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
DCAU in this? :leon:

Casablanca World was originally supposed to be Pepe Lepew's world.
Odd seeing Rick and Morty in a PG movie...even if it's a cameo.
So they cancelled pepe but allowed Rick muthafukkin Sanchez? Pepe never raped anyone but Rick +unity = your a$$hole is open for business :yeshrug:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I might watch it but idk what the expectations are

It’s a stupid kids movie the original was also trash and had a 40% critical rating yet nikkas act like it’s this untouchable classic :russ: