Space Jam: A New Legacy (July 16, 2021)

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
. That fukking ending man, when Bron apologized to Dom, and Dom switched teams. Dom then sliding the power up to Bron for the dunk and win. Bron then taking Dom to make a damn video game camp instead of basketball camp :whoo:. Wifey was cutting up some onions the last 10 mins of the movie :mjcry:. If this don’t win best picture next year we boycotting forever :birdman:. Let ya kids do them fathers , let ya kids do them :to:.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'd say the original was better. This one was trying to be like 8 different movies and had delusions of grandeur, which made the shyttiness stand out more. At least the original, everyone involved didn't even try to hide what a cynical cash grab it was and proceeded as such, whereas this one was trying to be profound and have "heart" and also try to say something about modern social media I guess? But with such a stupid premise and LeBron fukking James as the lead actor that shyt is just gonna be lame :mjlol: OG Space Jam was just nothing but dumb fukkery.
This sums it up personally. MJ's script was so basic they got Lebron in here trying to carry out He Got Game and Pursuit of Happyness scenes :mjlol:

Bless his soul. He tried

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
. That fukking ending man, when Bron apologized to Dom, and Dom switched teams. Dom then sliding the power up to Bron for the dunk and win. Bron then taking Dom to make a damn video game camp instead of basketball camp :whoo:. Wifey was cutting up some onions the last 10 mins of the movie :mjcry:. If this don’t win best picture next year we boycotting forever :birdman:. Let ya kids do them fathers , let ya kids do them :to:.
:laff: nikka stop playing with me

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It could of been great but I felt like I was going to see some good basketball scenes mixed with some nba jam fukkery. But it leaned too heavy on trying to get a heartfelt moment.

Also the loony tunes cast is washed, I would have rather he teamed up with some more relevant Warner characters. but all in all it was OK but no where near the first one. Done make abother