Space Jam: A New Legacy (July 16, 2021)

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Getting shyt reviews so far

I wouldn't trust reviews for this type of movie. Older men can't review it because it's for kids. Little kids can't review it because they aren't familiar with the Looney tunes like that. I'm gonna just take the kids and i'm sure they'll love it. Just showed my son the first one last night.

Last edited:

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think its review proof honestly. Its all about having fun and you can't go into this expecting a great plot, acting performances, and cinematography

I get what you're saying, but there's a lane for kids movies or popcorn flicks- the reviews this movie are getting are painting the picture of it being just a bad film. I'm going to check it anyway though- it'll probably be fine for the kids.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I'd say the original was better. This one was trying to be like 8 different movies and had delusions of grandeur, which made the shyttiness stand out more. At least the original, everyone involved didn't even try to hide what a cynical cash grab it was and proceeded as such, whereas this one was trying to be profound and have "heart" and also try to say something about modern social media I guess? But with such a stupid premise and LeBron fukking James as the lead actor that shyt is just gonna be lame :mjlol: OG Space Jam was just nothing but dumb fukkery.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed it. It wasn't that bad, will never watch it again but good for 1 time viewing. Don Cheadle was great. The MJ bit was probably the most I laughed through the movie lol.

LeBron's acting needs some work, I thought he was decent in Trainwreck but this movie he was pretty bad.