Southern Rappers with East coast flows (add on....)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Why wouldn’t I not? :what:He’s the only rapper out Of Texas that I can tolerate bc he doesn’t have that Texas flow or cadence and I put him in the league with Benny the Butcher, vdon, griselda and them.

BREAKING NEWS: to you internet one dimensional thinkers - Girls actually have interest in Underground rappers And independents, we have musical interests and have the ability to listen to sub genres of rap :ooh:
And guess what, we have hobbies and interests outside of getting our nails done and showing off online :ooh:
I like to read books. I’m not an IG thot and I actually work for a living instead of gaming and Sexually manipulating men And I’m not a lesbo or bi
:ooh:
And no I’m not fat or obese either, I work out and listen to rappers while I exercise
:ooh:
Yes, I listen to rap - all types. I’m more of a rap fan than R&b, shocking I know
:unimpressed:
The only rap that I don’t listen to is that wack ass Mumble rap, southern trap shyt and goofy ass white boy rappers.
Yeah I actually grew up with a bunch of women that like this but they was usually into rocking tennis shoes and men’s designer clothes but making it look sexy

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah I actually grew up with a bunch of women that like this but they was usually into rocking tennis shoes and men’s designer clothes but making it look sexy
Nah. Never a tomboy. I’m strictly heels, ballet flats and Dresses, leggings - never dressed like a man; I barely wear jeans lol. I own about two pair of sneakers for working out and running around with my kids at the park. And I’m in corporate for my 9-5, so 9/10 my daily daywear -I’m usually in a business dress or business casual. grew up with a lot of brothers but still able to maintain femininity. Even studied/danced ballet for a while. Art and musical appreciation is one of my hobbies- It is what it is. Multi faceted.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I know but he rep Houston ever since he started rappin so we claiming him.
Who is we, I never got into his rapping. He bores me to sleep.

Le$ remind me of how out of town people cut for Maxo Kream. I don't like his music either. I've never heard anybody banging that shyt.

To each his own though, I seen Le$ at Urban Outfitters off I-10. Why my potnah had on sweatpants with his shirt tucked in them :russ:

That's when I knew Cuz wasn't from the H.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
might need to define east coast flow.

im guessing it is less melodic with emphasis on lyrics...
Easy coast to me is dark, deep, heavy bass, intertwined with soulful melodic street music that cant Be co-opted bc It’s authentic. Like a real heavy gritty track to where you can feel that shyt in your soul, relate to it. It’s a formulation, not a formula. east coast music is not just a sound, or a trend, it’s an experience. State of mind - you either get it or you don’t

That’s why you can’t ever say East coast music is “dead or formulaic” bc it’s a vibe. I listen to songs from when I was a teen and I still get the same feeling listening to it a 15 yrs later, the picture that was painted with the words. I know exactly where I was when I heard it and the mode it put me in.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread is disrespectful as fukk. Every southern rapper than can spit nikkas talking about they have an east coast flow

:hhh:
That’s just how it goes sometimes, we run this shyt. No disrespect intended but respect is due to the foundation that is East coast
:yeshrug:
TOKc.gif

the old feeling In present day

the new New York drillers

The legends

and then there’s Philly
:whew:

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Wasn't he like 9 or so when he moved to Atlanta?
Not sure how old he was when he moved to Atlanta, but he was born in Champaign, IL and he even went to high school at one point in Oak Park (which is a suburb of Chicago...basically the west side).