Southern Rappers with East coast flows (add on....)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:manny:

Buck's got verses where he's got a East Coast flow, for example his last verse on this.

:manny:
I’m ignoring that biggie to Ross comment bc you’re part of the nyc family but if this was anyone else but you posting that up .. babbbbayyyyyy under normal conditions Those would be fighting words
:fire::thumbsdown:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why wouldn’t I not? :what:He’s the only rapper out Of Texas that I can tolerate bc he doesn’t have that Texas flow or cadence and I put him in the league with Benny the Butcher, vdon, griselda and them.

BREAKING NEWS: to you internet one dimensional thinkers - Girls actually have interest in Underground rappers And independents, we have musical interests and have the ability to listen to sub genres of rap :ooh:
And guess what, we have hobbies and interests outside of getting our nails done and showing off online :ooh:
I like to read books. I’m not an IG thot and I actually work for a living instead of gaming and Sexually manipulating men And I’m not a lesbo or bi
:ooh:
And no I’m not fat or obese either, I work out and listen to rappers while I exercise
:ooh:
Yes, I listen to rap - all types. I’m more of a rap fan than R&b, shocking I know
:unimpressed:
The only rap that I don’t listen to is that wack ass Mumble rap, southern trap shyt and goofy ass white boy rappers.
You fukk with any other rappers from Texas? LE$ perhaps?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:Repped!!

I never knew dude was from the south until recently. He must be from that part of New Orleans where they have a slight Brooklyn accent “The Yat accent is the most pronounced version of the New Orleans accent. Natives often speak with varying degrees of the "Brooklyn"-like accent, ranging from a slight intonation to what is considered full Yat.”

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
:ohhh:Repped!!

I never knew dude was from the south until recently. He must be from that part of New Orleans where they have a slight Brooklyn accent “The Yat accent is the most pronounced version of the New Orleans accent. Natives often speak with varying degrees of the "Brooklyn"-like accent, ranging from a slight intonation to what is considered full Yat.”

Spitta is a big max B fan and has worked with a lot NY artists like kiss, styles, Dza, conway.. He def respects NY Hip Hop and his ex artists like trademark and young roddy also had NY type flows on tarcks

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I’m ignoring that biggie to Ross comment bc you’re part of the nyc family but if this was anyone else but you posting that up .. babbbbayyyyyy under normal conditions Those would be fighting words
:fire::thumbsdown:

I said that because of how Diddy was pushing him to be that, remember this song. He used the Biggie sample as well.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The first 3 songs - he sounded official
3_Melo_Oh_really.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Spitta is a big max B fan and has worked with a lot NY artists like kiss, styles, Dza, conway.. He def respects NY Hip Hop and his ex artists like trademark and young roddy also had NY type flows on tarcks
There is a lot of truth in this especially Roddy and Trademark (this album was slept on they tore this shyt down)