Southern Rappers with East coast flows (add on....)

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is more applicable to the west. Most of their top rappers sound like they could be from the East. Growing up, I thought Ice T was from NY. Snoop is probably the only top rapper that doesn’t sound like he’s from the east.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice-T is from New Jersey
Makes sense. A lot of those guys are from other places. I remember him from who’s the man (Chauncey I think his name was, lol). I think that was the first time I saw him. And I just mean the lack of an accent. Maybe it depends on what part of Cali you’re from.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Listen Nicole thought Georgia had no beaches, geography not her strong suit
you a$$hole- do I talk about Discord outside of Discord?? Do I mention y’all in here, or bring y’all private Discord conversations into the coli? or do I keep what’s said Over there and DONT violate the boundaries. Just stfu and leave me alone. I don’t even talk to you no more.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You fukk with Maxo? :dwillhuh:
Why wouldn’t I not? :what:He’s the only rapper out Of Texas that I can tolerate bc he doesn’t have that Texas flow or cadence and I put him in the league with Benny the Butcher, vdon, griselda and them.

BREAKING NEWS: to you internet one dimensional thinkers - Girls actually have interest in Underground rappers And independents, we have musical interests and have the ability to listen to sub genres of rap :ooh:
And guess what, we have hobbies and interests outside of getting our nails done and showing off online :ooh:
I like to read books. I’m not an IG thot and I actually work for a living instead of gaming and Sexually manipulating men And I’m not a lesbo or bi
:ooh:
And no I’m not fat or obese either, I work out and listen to rappers while I exercise
Yes, I listen to rap - all types. I’m more of a rap fan than R&b, shocking I know
:unimpressed:
The only rap that I don’t listen to is that wack ass Mumble rap, southern trap shyt and goofy ass white boy rappers.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Why wouldn’t I not? :what:
BREAKING NEWS: to you internet one dimensional thinkers - Girls actually have interest in Underground rappers And independents, we have musical interests and have the ability to listen to sub genres of rap :ooh:
And guess what, we have hobbies and interests outside of getting our nails done and showing off online :ooh:
I like to read books. I’m not an IG thot and I actually work for a living instead of gaming and Sexually manipulating men And I’m not a lesbo or bi
And no I’m not fat or obese either, I work out and listen to rappers while I exercise
Yes, I listen to rap - all types. I’m more of a rap fan than R&b, shocking I know
:unimpressed:
The only rap that I don’t listen to is that wack ass Mumble rap, southern trap shyt and goofy ass white boy rappers.
Calm down lol I don't think that at all.

I was just shocked cause I always see posts from you shytting on the South so that surprised me to see you jamming some Texas shyt:ehh:

Anybody that's a fan of Maxo is cool with me