• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First off, Making fun of Kanye's dead mother has nothing, literally NOTHING to do with the character creation.
As for you creating that meaning for the color-creation is funny. You are white, right?
:hhh:
As a black person, I was put off by it. Now, I know southpark often has rhymes to their reasons :hula: The article I posted mirrored what I thought South Park was gonna do with it tho. I didn't beleive they would make it a cosmetic thing aka just a swipe at people dealing with oppression. But they did, and you found the silver lining :thumbsup: I couldn't come to such a conclusion because I live it :francis:
I'm not white (or black). I'm Puerto Rican. (This: "you have to be either white or black" concept has always been ridiculous to me and something I find is specific to American perception, but that's a conversation for another day and another thread). Moving on...

:dwillhuh:You completely misunderstood me and drew some really random conclusions.
I dapped the post I replied to, agreeing with you, and further added that I felt the added shaders on the character creation was not only disingenuous, I actually found it to be a sarcastic shot at black people overall; Sort of a statement that they feel it actually isn't harder to be black in america.
I mentioned the Kanye situation as further "evidence" to support my reasoning in that the creators of South Park have no respect for black people, and ended with "But southpark is allowed to cross every boundary because southpark gonna southpark. At least that's what the coli told me."
And to no surprise at all, the post immediately after mine was someone basically saying "But southpark is allowed to cross every boundary because southpark gonna southpark."

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not white (or black). I'm Puerto Rican. (This: "you have to be either white or black" concept has always been ridiculous to me and something I find is specific to American perception, but that's a conversation for another day and another thread). Moving on...

:dwillhuh:You completely misunderstood me and drew some really random conclusions.
I dapped the post I replied to, agreeing with you, and further added that I felt the added shaders on the character creation was not only disingenuous, I actually found it to be a sarcastic shot at black people overall; Sort of a statement that they feel it actually isn't harder to be black in america.
I mentioned the Kanye situation as further "evidence" to support my reasoning in that the creators of South Park have no respect for black people, and ended with "But southpark is allowed to cross every boundary because southpark gonna southpark. At least that's what the coli told me."
And to no surprise at all, the post immediately after mine was someone basically saying "But southpark is allowed to cross every boundary because southpark gonna southpark."
Look mexicool, learn to articulate yourself better and shave off that stupid mustache on your gamertag. You're previous post reads like you are stating your opinion on it as opposed to your opinion on what you think they was saying. It can read both ways in the middle. I'll let you off with a warning but I'm watching you :birdman:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Look mexicool, learn to articulate yourself better and shave off that stupid mustache on your gamertag. You're previous post reads like you are stating your opinion on it as opposed to your opinion on what you think they was saying. It can read both ways in the middle. I'll let you off with a warning but I'm watching you :birdman:
:heh:This freakin guy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Have poor reading comprehension brehs :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:heh:This freakin guy
tumblr_ol57i70I0U1s9a9yjo1_400.gif

Have poor reading comprehension brehs :mjlol:
tumblr_n6n6m4PVUT1rgubngo1_500.gif