South park fractured but whole

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just watched it. It made me uncomfortable. :manny:

That being said, this is South Park. They can do whatever they want. They've always pushed boundaries. shyt, we give Family Guy a pass for that old ass man and his pedophile thoughts and actions. They get tons of laughs and even used him on like every episode for a season or two.

Still shyt was hard to watch. I'll still play it, but that scene seems unnecessary :hubie:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They said all that while not doing all that.
Here's what really happened, I agree...

The darker the skin, the harder the game: How South Park pretended to care about race
Considering they also made fun of Kanye and his dead mother amidst his obvious mental crisis, I'm more inclined to believe the whole idea of the game being "harder" if you chose a black character was actually a sarcastic way of saying exactly the opposite; kind of like saying " Life is harder if your black...except...in reality, it isn't".
But southpark is allowed to cross every boundary because southpark gonna southpark. At least that's what the coli told me.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its comedy, its either all okay or not okay...paraphrasing from Matt and Trey...its clearly all okay in their minds....

I myself don't give a fukk, hopefully its funny. I've made cancer jokes with cancer survivors, black, latino, and mexican jokes with said races, and I've made jokes about dead relatives amongst family members. Gotta be okay to laugh at everything, especially when its all so fleeting. Get the stick out from inside your asses, and take a joke.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Considering they also made fun of Kanye and his dead mother amidst his obvious mental crisis, I'm more inclined to believe the whole idea of the game being "harder" if you chose a black character was actually a sarcastic way of saying exactly the opposite; kind of like saying " Life is harder if your black...except...in reality, it isn't".
But southpark is allowed to cross every boundary because southpark gonna southpark. At least that's what the coli told me.
First off, Making fun of Kanye's dead mother has nothing, literally NOTHING to do with the character creation.
As for you creating that meaning for the color-creation is funny. You are white, right?
:hhh:
As a black person, I was put off by it. Now, I know southpark often has rhymes to their reasons :hula: The article I posted mirrored what I thought South Park was gonna do with it tho. I didn't beleive they would make it a cosmetic thing aka just a swipe at people dealing with oppression. But they did, and you found the silver lining :thumbsup: I couldn't come to such a conclusion because I live it :francis: