South park fractured but whole

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not that I disagree but breh this is Southpark they've been doing shyt like this for 20+ years

Whats with all the outrage now?:skip:
I never saw the appeal of South Park. I had no idea that for 20 + years the show has always been known for little boys grinding on grown men in strip clubs until they get red in the face, (obviously insinuating they are getting an erection and maybe even ejaculating.) Consider me officially educated on how completely garbage the show, and this game is. Y'all enjoy, clearly there's a crowd that thinks this content is funny. I don't.

Again, for those of you defending it. I ask the question. " did you see that video and think it looked fun? Controlling the movements of a boy grinding on a man? Did you see it and think it was funny?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I never saw the appeal of South Park. I had no idea that for 20 + years the show has always been known for little boys grinding on grown men in strip clubs until they get red in the face, (obviously insinuating they are getting an erection and maybe even ejaculating.) Consider me officially educated on how completely garbage the show, and this game is. Y'all enjoy, clearly there's a crowd that thinks this content is funny. I don't.

Again, for those of you defending it. I ask the question. " did you see that video and think it looked fun? Controlling the movements of a boy grinding on a man? Did you see it and think it was funny?
it's fukking south park breh.
full

what don't you understand? its no holds barred with them. i haven't seen one person in here defending it, we're just not fake outraged like you are breh. :manny:

61-19053.gif

60-19052.gif

nikkas getting crushed by nut sacks in games, levels in fukking abortion clinics, the shyt is absurd:skip:. shyt been going on for 20 years and now we're supposed to pretend to be mad? :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
it's fukking south park breh.
full

what don't you understand? its no holds barred with them. i haven't seen one person in here defending it, we're just not fake outraged like you are breh. :manny:

61-19053.gif

60-19052.gif

nikkas getting crushed by nut sacks in games, levels in fukking abortion clinics, the shyt is absurd:skip:. shyt been going on for 20 years and now we're supposed to pretend to be mad? :camby:
I already said I never messed with South Park. I probably seen 2 episodes so this is the first time I'm seeing this content. Something being around for 20+years doesn't make it any less garbage.

Are you buying this game?
Do you find the content amusing?
Does it look fun to you to au as a little boy giving a man a lap dance?

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I already said I never messed with South Park. I probably seen 2 episodes so this is the first time I'm seeing this content. Something being around for 20+years doesn't make it any less garbage.

nikka you've seen 2 episodes, you don't know if it's garbage or not. why are you even here? you're clearly not the target audience. if i never watched yugioh I'm not gonna comment on yippy gi oh games.

Will i buy the game? sure when i can get it used for cheap.

do i find the content amusing? yeah but not all of it.

does lap dance shyt look fun? shyt isn't funny you me, but they've done so much ridiculous shyt that it's :russell: status. again, the shyt has been on for fukking 20 years.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Loved the first game. Gonna love this one. I remember when the initial release was December 2016.. jeez

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What no one else is really saying is they don't advocate any of that shyt at all. All of there rude,violent and down right insane shyt always has a point and makes any group of people look stupid as fukk

It's not pointless humor like family guy

Wiles

Superstar
Daps

Y are u comment on something you dont like then like ignore breh. Ignore the thread amd ignore the game. U looking for attention and its obvious.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Y are u comment on something you dont like then like ignore breh. Ignore the thread amd ignore the game. U looking for attention and its obvious.
:usure:I knew nothing about the game and very little about the show before I came into this thread. Saw the trailer, and because this is a forum, I left my thoughts on it. Go figure:ohhh:
People responded defending this garbage excuse of a game.
Every response I got in here has been deflecting trying to make it about me, and dodging my question from the jump.
Those of you interested in this game, does controlling a little boy grinding on a man look fun?
"Why are you commenting on this thread" is a lazy response and exposes the people in here.
Hell, ya'll could have kept it 100 and denounced that portion of the game, instead ya'll copped pleas and poked your chests out defending this trash.
How are people so emotionally invested in this game that seeing a criticism of it bothers them to the point that the response is "get out of here and leave us be. we just want to molest little boys in peace!" :scust:
:mjlol:South park is that serious to ya'll? I'll let ya'll enjoy your pedo fetish simulator in peace then. :hhh::mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What no one else is really saying is they don't advocate any of that shyt at all. All of there rude,violent and down right insane shyt always has a point and makes any group of people look stupid as fukk

It's not pointless humor like family guy
This right here is why I kept responding to this thread. I guess I wasn't the only person that noticed that.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This right here is why I kept responding to this thread. I guess I wasn't the only person that noticed that.
nikkas don't have to say shyt that should already be understood.
:usure:I knew nothing about the game and very little about the show before I came into this thread. Saw the trailer, and because this is a forum, I left my thoughts on it. Go figure:ohhh:
Every response I got in here has been deflecting trying to make it about me, and dodging my question from the jump.
Those of you interested in this game, does controlling a little boy grinding on a man look fun?
"Why are you commenting on this thread" is a lazy response and exposes the people in here.
Hell, ya'll could have kept it 100 and denounced that portion of the game, instead ya'll copped pleas and poked your chests out defending this trash.
How are people so emotionally invested in this game that seeing a criticism of it bothers them to the point that the response is "get out of here and leave us be. we just want to molest little boys in peace!" :scust:
:mjlol:South park is that serious to ya'll? I'll let ya'll enjoy your pedo fetish simulator in peace then. :hhh::mjlol:
:skip: nikka you the only one in here up in arms. now you resorting to making up quotes. :francis: the shyt ain't for you breh. just leave it at that.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:dame:

Want attention brehs

Its just a comedy show its over the top and nasty. But the comedy grew and it clowns on everybody so it has a cult following. No man condones any of the fukk shyt. You know this and just want to troll for attention.....:troll::mjgrin::manny:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Watch the jeffersons episode

It's about how racist cops always pin shyt against black people for no reason

It's genius how it still appeals to stupid racist cacs cuz they're so shortsighted they think it's for them and it's making fun of Michael Jackson

When really it's about how stupid cops AND white people can be