Soulja Boy clowns Bow Wow for only being worth 1.5 mil and living in an apartment

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
People really think you can just google somebody network like this and the internet gonna just show you? You think google just know every investment and income bow wow has? I have no dog in the fight but come on

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Might be the drugs, I really hope it ain't that Charlie Sheen.
Theres been rumours floating around that he copped that mortgage in that other area hence why he is looking all malnourished and caved in like that :dame: :francis:

he been skinny since he dropped his first album. He always been super skinny and frail.
stop it
Nah, you stop it. He never looked sick 10 years ago
Z100+Zootopia+2009+Press+Room+41cwQ6hwGcAl.jpg

soulja-boy-getty-102115.jpg
Soulja%2520Boy%2520Tellem.jpg

:comeon:

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
These guys have such a strong tolerance to weed they don’t get those side affects

Yes but the motivation to smoke a bigger

Theres been rumours floating around that he copped that mortgage in that other area hence why he is looking all malnourished and caved in like that :dame: :francis:

Nah, you stop it. He never looked sick 10 years ago
Z100+Zootopia+2009+Press+Room+41cwQ6hwGcAl.jpg

soulja-boy-getty-102115.jpg
Soulja%2520Boy%2520Tellem.jpg

:comeon:

My guy looks terrible now. Same with bow wow.Must be the all of that drinking and drugs.

dabb

Pro
Daps
Celebrity boxing is about to take over.

so expect many random beefs with ppl who we thought were “cool”

that Logan/Mayweather fight changed everything

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why SB outchea looking like a crackhead?

:scust:
Soulja Boy has been skinny as hell for the last 15 years. Like damn near emaciated :mjlol:
nikka better humble himself. He could end up just like him :scust:
I think Soulja is still earning off of his music and all of those business ventures :ehh:
There's a lot you can say about Big Draco, but he's had the entrepreneurship bug since he was a teenager
His old song Shoot Out had a recent TikTok trend as did one of his newer ones, he's still eating :mjgrin:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t understand the pleasure some cats get out of smoking blunts to the head, much less doing it on a regular basis. How can you enjoy that paranoia? Maybe it’s because I don’t enjoy the way weed makes me feel, but watching this video and seeing him smoke that fat ass blunt to the head left me feeling :picard:

I just have too many demons to smoke weed. shyt takes me to very dark places. No hate on those who enjoy it.

:yeshrug:
Lol :hhh: