Soulja Boy clowns Bow Wow for only being worth 1.5 mil and living in an apartment

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Why do u niggs get on here and say dumb shyt like this. These are "entertainers" if you not entertained just keep it pushing.
Why do dumb nikkas like you and the clowns that responded to my post defending these lame ass celebrities? Do you live vicariously through them? Your life that much fukking pathetic that you have to come to their defense when people say shyt against them? And you can miss me with that "they're entertainers" bullshyt, because it come to a certain point in life where you don't kick another man down because he has lesser than you.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do dumb nikkas like you and the clowns that responded to my post defending these lame ass celebrities? Do you live vicariously through them? Your life that much fukking pathetic that you have to come to their defense when people say shyt against them? And you can miss me with that "they're entertainers" bullshyt, because it come to a certain point in life where you don't kick another man down because he has lesser than you.

Oh I see. U mad he roasting bow wow. It ain't that deep my nigg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don’t understand the pleasure some cats get out of smoking blunts to the head, much less doing it on a regular basis. How can you enjoy that paranoia? Maybe it’s because I don’t enjoy the way weed makes me feel, but watching this video and seeing him smoke that fat ass blunt to the head left me feeling :picard:

I just have too many demons to smoke weed. shyt takes me to very dark places. No hate on those who enjoy it.

:yeshrug:
These guys have such a strong tolerance to weed they don’t get those side affects
Or......... Everyone doesn't get paranoid by smoking weed. Think of the amount of people who smoke now, with all the states being legal. Real medical problems for some people. Older people. Young kids on it...

If everyone got crazy paranoid off it, you'd see it clearly in smokers. You most get paranoid cause you can't control your high and you're nervous about the consequences. Those consequences are over and most people know to relax and enjoy.

Tolerance would mean you felt no effects. It wouldn't mean you suddenly only feel the ones you want.

How is sb really worth 30 mill or more than bow wow
Cause while Bow Wow was getting all his rhymes written for him by JD, and songs produced by him as well.... SB was making his own beats and writing his own lyrics in the era where the label only touched record sales. His publishing and show money was FLUSH

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Also I don't listen to Soulja Boy at ALL but I lived through Soulja Boy's era. Soulja can pop allllllllllllllll the shyt he wants because he has actual results...his music was everywhere, nikkas was copying his style in the south..music wise and fashion....

IMMA KEEP IT ONE fukkING THOUSAND
nikkaS WAS NOT ROCKIN' BAPES DOWN SOUTH BECAUSE OF NEPTUNES
NOW THAT I REMEMBER IT WAS fukkIN' SOULJA BOY

As far as SB Dunks n shyt I can't recall but now that I'm flashbackin' yeah man Bapes was from Soulja Boy he had nikkas out here wearin' fake Bapes and fake Bape hoodies

of all people Bow Wow should have never accepted this...they both corny but Bow Wow is cornier honestly..only thing he prolly got is a better hit list Soulja was out here having Kat Stacks n shyt:mjlol:

smh @ me typing this much but I'm tipsy son............Soulja don't even have to really play music.....he had a dance that was everywhere:francis:

I'm lowkey giving Soulja Boy his flowers right now:russ:but man real shyt nah Soulja Boy > Bow Wow

aint Soulja Boy produce for Nikki Minaj years ago too? aiight im done...this gonna be a funny ass battle but Soulja needs a better opponent from that era of rap music