Soulja Boy clowns Bow Wow for only being worth 1.5 mil and living in an apartment

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I don’t understand the pleasure some cats get out of smoking blunts to the head, much less doing it on a regular basis. How can you enjoy that paranoia? Maybe it’s because I don’t enjoy the way weed makes me feel, but watching this video and seeing him smoke that fat ass blunt to the head left me feeling :picard:

I just have too many demons to smoke weed. shyt takes me to very dark places. No hate on those who enjoy it.

:yeshrug:

Once you smoke a lot , the paranoia isn’t there anymore

but then again every person is different, especially if just starting off or not an everyday smoker

legalization led to gentrified weed cracc , which is why they advertise THC level . THC is a damn schizophrenia generator

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand the pleasure some cats get out of smoking blunts to the head, much less doing it on a regular basis. How can you enjoy that paranoia? Maybe it’s because I don’t enjoy the way weed makes me feel, but watching this video and seeing him smoke that fat ass blunt to the head left me feeling :picard:

I just have too many demons to smoke weed. shyt takes me to very dark places. No hate on those who enjoy it.

:yeshrug:
These guys have such a strong tolerance to weed they don’t get those side affects

Edub

Veteran
Daps
sb overplayed his hand here … came off crackish and annoying

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
How is sb really worth 30 mill or more than bow wow

Gold