Soul Food Sequel In The Works

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
oh I was just somewhat jesting :leon:

but it comes on AMC/BBC on Sundays at 9pm

It’s about to come in soon, this season 3:ehh:

Man, I don't watch any new tv shows at all anymore. lol

I think the last tv show that I really got into watching heavily was The Wire. lol

I stay watching reruns of old shyt. Fresh Prince, Martin, In Living Color, and then a bunch of old movies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I think the last tv show that I really got into watching heavily was The Wire. lol

I stay watching reruns of old shyt. Fresh Prince, Martin, In Living Color, and then a bunch of old movies.

Man I been home since the beginning of March.... and per my job we may not go back to the office till mid August.

Ive done burned through sooo many series. I’ve watched shyt, I would’ve never watched on normal circumstances :russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Man I been home since the beginning of March.... and per my job we may not go back to the office till mid August.

Ive done burned through sooo many series. I’ve watched shyt, I would’ve never watched on normal circumstances :russ:

Word lol
Man, I still haven't gotten around to watching Breaking Bad
I have all of the seasons on DVD cause one of my friends gave it to me. I need to watch that.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Man, Vivica A. Fox use to be in some of the best movies in the 90's

What happened?

She was in Set It Off, Soul Food, Independence Day, and Why Do Fools Fall In Love

And she's actually a good actress too.

It seems like once the 2000's came around, she started being in a lot of wack movies though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

What happened?

She was in Set It Off, Soul Food, Independence Day, and Why Do Fools Fall In Love

It seems like once the 2000's came around, she started being in a lot of wack movies though.

I had to google her to see her fimography cuz you’re right she seems like she ain’t been working.

But she still been putting in work. Just a bunch of her stuff hasn’t been high profiled.:ehh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

What happened?

She had her run just llike most black actresses do before the new flavor of the month takes over. She had a decent run from about 96-2003 then she basically became a straight to DVD type actress after that. But she was about 40 at that point and that's usually the time actresses stop getting good roles anyway.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I had to google her to see her fimography cuz you’re right she seems like she ain’t been working.

But she still been putting in work. Just a bunch of her stuff hasn’t been high profiled.:ehh:

Yeah, that's the thing. She's been working but it's been in a lot of straight to dvd movies or real low budget movies for tv

One thing about Vivica, is she seems to be about her money because it looks like she's in like several movies a year

I was just watching the episode of Fresh Prince earlier today where she played the role of being Jazz's sister :russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She had her run just llike most black actresses do before the new flavor of the month takes over. She had a decent run from about 96-2003 then she basically became a straight to DVD type actress after that. But she was about 40 at that point and that's usually the time actresses stop getting good roles anyway.

It sucks that there isn't enough room for everyone to do their thing and have their own shine without stepping on the next person's toes

Vivica did have a great run but it seems like it could've been longer.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It sucks that there isn't enough room for everyone to do their thing and have their own shine without stepping on the next person's toes

Vivica did have a great run but it seems like it could've been longer.
U know how it is especially for black female actresses. There was enough roles for females to eat that women like Halle Berry Jada Pinkett Nia Long Sanaa Lathan Salli Richardson etc. could have all had roles in major movies instead of usually just one being hot at any given time.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

So you’re stuck in a time loop of 92-02 in every aspect of your life...smh

Prolly still got a pager and think you stuntin with that 6 disc CD changer in your car :heh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not even really the 30 thing, but late 90’s/00’s had a whole new crop of actresses come through in that circuit of black movies/TV - Sanaa, Gabriel, Elise Neal,