Soul Food Sequel In The Works

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Just remake or make a sequel to every black movie from the 90s. Booty Call 2. Blue Streak 2. The Wood 2. Babes Kids 2. Loosing Isiah 2. Jasons Lyric 2. Set It Off 2. Waiting To Exhale 2. How Stella Got Here Groove Back Again. Cummon Hollywood lets do it. Them actors arent getting any younger.
Woo 2

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This can only work if they got the original "people" to do it.

They would have to focus on Ahmed, and his little sister becoming adults and having their own family, along with the kid(s) from Bird and Lem,

What do they do about terry and miles?

the cousin that miles plowed?

uncle petey?

big momma being gone :mjcry: still fast forward that part to this day.

The money uncle petey left to pay the house off.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
in this era of gluten free, low fat, organic, all kale everything, goji berry, chia seed eating...even among black folk...how they gonna sell us a "soul food" movie. we off that, we tryna live :mjcry:

edit: forgot to mention all the vegan soul food spots out here...the fukk i look like eating meat free fried chicken and cheeseless mac and cheese :angry:

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I'm with it movie was one of my favorites growing up and the series was slept on.

All the woman from the movie and the show still look good wouldn't mind seeing them somehow work all of them into the story.

I'm a sucker for all those movies wouldn't even mind seeing a This Christmas 2:blessed:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This can only work if they got the original "people" to do it.
They would have to focus on Ahmed, and his little sister becoming adults and having their own family, along with the kid(s) from Bird and Lem,
What do they do about terry and miles?
the cousin that miles plowed?
uncle petey?
big momma being gone :mjcry: still fast forward that part to this day.
The money uncle petey left to pay the house off.
If you read my post.. thats what I'm talking about,, The showtime series picked up after the movie (with different actors) .... So the question is .. is this after the series or movie and then who do the cst the movie actors or series actors?
Ahmed would be how old ... 25 ... it should be his wedding or something that brings the fam back together..
Edit: i see online they want the original