Soul Food Sequel In The Works

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you read my post.. thats what I'm talking about,, The showtime series picked up after the movie (with different actors) .... So the question is .. is this after the series or movie and then who do the cst the movie actors or series actors?
Ahmed would be how old ... 25 ... it should be his wedding or something that brings the fam back together..
Edit: i see online they want the original

has to be the original

to me the show is non canon.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
has to be the original

to me the show is non canon.

WHY ..

Soul Food follows the triumphs, struggles, and rivalries of the Josephs, a tight-knit African American family living in Chicago, Illinois. The series picks up six months after the events in the Soul Food film, as the family tries to hold together after the death of the Joseph sisters' mother Josephine (Irma P. Hall, reprising her role in flashback sequences), usually referred to as Mama, Mother Joe, or Big Mama.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
WHY ..

Soul Food follows the triumphs, struggles, and rivalries of the Josephs, a tight-knit African American family living in Chicago, Illinois. The series picks up six months after the events in the Soul Food film, as the family tries to hold together after the death of the Joseph sisters' mother Josephine (Irma P. Hall, reprising her role in flashback sequences), usually referred to as Mama, Mother Joe, or Big Mama.
When bird cheated on lem with that lightskin nikka, and lem turned down an ass naked mari marrow
30:00

16:00

:damn:
1418260541812.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually seems ripe for a sequel as family dynamics have changed a lot in 10 years. But I feel like the boondocks threw too many shots at the original for me to take it seriously :russ:

"The sequel will chronicle the new, millennial generation of the Joseph family. In the age of cell phones and social media, the once-close clan finds themselves disconnected and, without the guidance of the elders who have always held things together, they struggle to rediscover the importance of tradition and family"

I came in ready to clown, but that synopsis made me go:ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"The sequel will chronicle the new, millennial generation of the Joseph family. In the age of cell phones and social media, the once-close clan finds themselves disconnected and, without the guidance of the elders who have always held things together, they struggle to rediscover the importance of tradition and family"

I came in ready to clown, but that synopsis made me go:ehh:

Yeah it makes sense. The first one came out when I was 10 so I wasn't exactly clamoring to see it but I did when moms got it on vhs. not too bad of a movie and I'm sure it'll be good. But the boondocks:russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Every movie or tv show from the 90's is a bootlegged these days :mjlol:

Not a damn original or new show or movie these days