Sorry sisters Candace parker is officially off the market

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Didn’t figure out she was bisexual/into women until like a month ago smh

Let me spread them legs just one time :sadcam:
Good for her...im shocked tbh because she wasn't gay back in the day and she made it clear that she wasn't. I wonder how her parents took the news initially

*i dated a lady that played basketball for Duke University and met/hung out with Candace when she visited a couple of times. My ex is a big reason why her and Shelden got together
must have gotten turned out

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
brule-what.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No he wasn't a beard...this is how internet rumors start. They got divorced for typical marriage/parenting reasons and neither one of them wanted to budge..im not going to put their business out there but it isn't cool to make things up either
Both were playing overseas ball as well as in the league.

It was probably the time apart, long distance etc

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So much ignorance in this thread. My goodness. Anyway, good for Candace. Regardless of my thoughts on interracial relationships, I commend Candace for freeing herself from the harsh grips of heterosexuality so that she can now live as her true self. It must have been difficult keeping up appearances when she knew what she truly desired. In the vast sea of fish, she found hers. This is a time for celebration. Go, Candace!!!

artworks-000075877369-c3ow6o-t500x500.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So much ignorance in this thread. My goodness. Anyway, good for Candace. Regardless of my thoughts on interracial relationships, I commend Candace for freeing herself from the harsh grips of heterosexuality so that she can now live as her true self. It must have been difficult keeping up appearances when she knew what she truly desired. In the vast sea of fish, she found hers. This is a time for celebration. Go, Candace!!!
She can’t be bisexual and be into both men and women?

Most western women have kissed and made out with another women, groped women on the breasts and ass and identify as straight

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
She can’t be bisexual and be into both men and women?

Most western women have kissed and made out with another women, groped women on the breasts and ass and identify as straight
You are absolutely correct, and that was my fault for assuming. She could definitely be bisexual. Either way, I wish her the best.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:mjtf:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Imagine talking shyt then getting pissy when you rightfully get called out for acting a child :russ:

kobe-bryant-nba.gif

but u insinuated sheldon so ugly she turned gay u sanctimonious transparent bytch. is it oochie wally or one mic? you owe me or black girl lost? if u mad he fukking ya dream bytch just say that p*ssy. u a clown and a faggat u a claggat PAN foh:pacspit:

Last edited: