Sorry sisters Candace parker is officially off the market

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Good for her, the new SO is definitely more attractive than Sheldon Williams :russ:
I guess that Sheldon dude was her "beard"....at least Candace is happy and living her truth. Would've been nice to see her with a sister (since she a lesbian). Its like all successful bruhs and bruhettes even LGBT only be with white,

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Holy shyt!! You are one mean a$$hole. :laff:

That shyt was uncalled for. Damn mane. :laff:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good for her...im shocked tbh because she wasn't gay back in the day and she made it clear that she wasn't. I wonder how her parents took the news initially

*i dated a lady that played basketball for Duke University and met/hung out with Candace when she visited a couple of times. My ex is a big reason why her and Shelden got together
Was Candace a ego maniac or down to earth chill girl

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
sheldon got these sissy’s in they feelings

Considering how attractive she is and how ugly Sheldon is that's a real possibility imo. That relationship never made any sense because obviously, she could do wayyyyyyyyyyy better.

u really a faggat talking like this :wrist: grown ass man who’s sissified out :laff:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
sheldon probably divorced her cuz he caught her bumping coochies wit another chick and they wouldn't let him join in smh

such an unfortunate situation i must say :francis: