Sorry sisters Candace parker is officially off the market

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I knew a chik Candace Parker kinda dunked on...

Shorty was kinda pretty...she ain't gay tho
I mean, you never know...
Ten years from now she might turn gay....like Candace Parker
:yeshrug:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Not surprised, she's been trending more manly latelt

Daps
but u insinuated sheldon so ugly she turned gay u sanctimonious transparent bytch. is it oochie wally or one mic? you owe me or black girl lost? if u mad he fukking ya dream bytch just say that p*ssy. u a clown and a faggat u a claggat PAN foh:pacspit:
Mind of a 12 year old

Daps
Half your reps are calling you a fakkit breh :skip:

By your logic they all gay :comeon:

You even debate with fakkit logic :laff:
No offense but the only people I’ve ever known to talk like this are grade-schoolers which I get because they’re children.

The homophobia and obsession with gay men by u and numerous others on this site is a clear sign that some of y’all if not most are closet cases and/or not comfortable at all with themselves as men. A lot of y’all need to self evaluate and see a professional. It’s honestly sad. I cannot wrap my head around thinking about gay people as much as a lot of y’all do. It can’t be healthy

I honestly just hope you get the help you need or find a man that can give you what obviously want since this shyt just clearly stays on your mind. fukking weirdo

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
So much ignorance in this thread. My goodness. Anyway, good for Candace. Regardless of my thoughts on interracial relationships, I commend Candace for freeing herself from the harsh grips of heterosexuality so that she can now live as her true self. It must have been difficult keeping up appearances when she knew what she truly desired. In the vast sea of fish, she found hers. This is a time for celebration. Go, Candace!!!

nikka please!

Talking about maturity and you out here letting people play in ya ass

Playing with poop like an infant

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
AmbitiousLightCardinal-size_restricted.gif

NOOOOOOOOO CANDICE PARKER IS SO FINE, MY ERECTION ISNT GONNA HIT THE SAME

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
She ain't slick. Not enough at least.

I don't watch basketball but now that I'm seeing this news on Steph Curry, it's all starting to make sense.