Sorry but Houston is terrible!

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:snoop:Had an argument with this bird brained broad yesterday about Houston being the #1 coolest city on forbes...Been living here for 5 years and it SUCKS.

-Extremely Hot and Humid most of the Year...
-No attractions...not one theme park or water park...NOTHING, a hot ass city without atleast a water park??? and don't say splash town because its not even in Houston and its garbage.
-Flat and visually unpleasant landscape...
-TRAFFIC! 18 highways while still having insane traffic/drivers and poor public transportation for a MAJOR city b? God forbid you don't have a car... :huhldup:
-Pot Hole City..they flat out don't fix roads over here...if they do its in a in a rich CAC area. Literally had 4 alignments a year from shytty ass streets...
-Non-existant night life...
-Racist cacs and rednecks everywhere
-The most pathetic beach ive ever seen..trashy and brown dirty ass water.

Her arugement was that it is cheap and the economy is strong...which is true for the most part but who gives a fukk when you are living cheap in a absolutely boring shyt hole? Talm bout "bu..b..but we have the Galleria!"
:snoop:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Its skyline was impressive while i stopped in there too bad i didnt get to see the whole city. I heard its a good city i cant wait to hear the arguement

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
while it may not be the most exciting city for young people it's one of the best cities to raise a family in.

cheap houses, great restaurants (lots of variety), low taxes, lots of bad black, asian, and latina chicks

chill with the racist cac shyt. racist cacs are everywhere.

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Ain't none of you nikkas saying shyt breh...its no detroit but cats were hyping this city up like it was the next best thing before i got here. I already said the place is cheap..but so is alot of other places in the South and that really only applies if you're living on the outskirts of Houston..go anywhere inside the beltway (where most people work anyway) and be amazed how "cheap" it gets.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Ain't none of you nikkas saying shyt breh...its no detroit but cats were hyping this city up like it was the next best thing before i got here. I already said the place is cheap..but so is alot of other places in the South and that really only applies if you're living on the outskirts of Houston..go anywhere inside the beltway (where most people work anyway) and be amazed how "cheap" it gets.

I agree. :pacspit: Houston

That's it, we about to throw down, brehs :mad:

w72a82.jpg