Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
you should be shouldn't you be happy war's gonna pop off with your airforce talkin azz. when guns come out you shook :russ:

im not shook, im chilling, i think putin is gonna take an L at the end of the day, i dont think there will be war so launching a test missile is corny and i actually think the russians can keep crimea, the rest of ukraine is the real prize

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
im not shook, im chilling, i think putin is gonna take an L at the end of the day, i dont think there will be war so launching a test missile is corny and i actually think the russians can keep crimea, the rest of ukraine is the real prize

looks at this double speak....crimea is the prize u idiot

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
looks at this double speak....crimea is the prize u idiot

why? its a prize to the russians and to the ukrainians themsleves, but as far as us interests are concerned having a country allied with the EU (and eventually NATO) at russia's border is what is important, the us already got what it wanted

crimea is not important to us interests

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we can only speculate.
ain't nothing wrong with flexing.

no alqueda to fight for you here. gonna have to put in your own work or watch your ppl get whooped on. if it comes to that.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
:lupe:

Part of me thinks Putin gon back down...but I don't know if thats in Putin's DNA.

fullsize.jpg

Anyone know what the Russian people think of all this?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Crisis in the Ukraine: the moment when 90% of Americans realize they don't know what the Cold War is.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:lupe:

Part of me thinks Putin gon back down...but I don't know if thats in Putin's DNA.

fullsize.jpg

Anyone know what the Russian people think of all this?

Now you know most of the media there is state owned. :skip:

From what I've seen in news reports, a lot of Russians are in support because they look at the Crimeans as their kin. For what it's worth, there were some protests against Putin's actions in St. Petersburg....as you can imagine those protests didn't last very long. :mjpls:

Crisis in the Ukraine: the moment when 90% of Americans realize they don't know what the Cold War is.

The 3 mass media sheppard's gon guide the sheeple. :troll:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
lmao I'm sayin, is missile tests the way that nations put up their dukes and shadowbox? :heh:

Lol Putin aint about that life they just dont know. Let Putin go to war he will lose control of Russia they ready to explode like Ukrainr the citizens. Chez gone come down and unleash them terrorist attacks he know better.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol Putin aint about that life they just dont know. Let Putin go to war he will lose control of Russia they ready to explode like Ukrainr the citizens. Chez gone come down and unleash them terrorist attacks he know better.

War isn't Putin's aim, influence in the new govt is. He doesn't want to go to war anymore than the EU or US does don't let the saber rattling fool you. If you listen to each side's narrative you find bits of truth within the propaganda.