Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
1 billion to help with Gazprom jacking up prices.

Word? :heh:

Obama might as well send that check straight to Moscow. Funniest thing is Ukrainians think the EU gon go to bat for them but them banks in Western Europe ain't tryna stop that cash flow coming from those billionaire Russian oligarchs. That's why it's been nothin but shyt talk and empty rhetoric, America can talk shyt because we aren't really affected by Russia but Europe tryna keep that guwop coming money talks Ukrainians walk.
308zlop.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Obama might as well send that check straight to Moscow. Funniest thing is Ukrainians think the EU gon go to bat for them but them banks in Western Europe ain't tryna stop that cash flow coming from those billionaire Russian oligarchs. That's why it's been nothin but shyt talk and empty rhetoric, America can talk shyt because we aren't really affected by Russia but Europe tryna keep that guwop coming money talks Ukrainians walk.
308zlop.jpg
man...i'm glad we got some real dudes in here dropping game on this convo. :salute:

This thread got me rolling over here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
5.43pm GMT

Ukrainian government leaders have accused Russian forces ofinterfering with MPs’ mobile phones, according to the head of Ukraine’s SBU security service quoted by Reuters:

Some Internet and telephone services were severed after Russian forces seized control of airfields and key installations in Ukraine’s Crimea region on Friday, but now lawmakers were being targeted, Valentyn Nalivaichenko told a news briefing.

“I confirm that an...attack is under way on mobile phones of members of Ukrainian parliament for the second day in row,” the security chief told a news briefing.

“At the entrance to (telecoms firm) Ukrtelecom in Crimea, illegally and in violation of all commercial contracts, was installed equipment that blocks my phone as well as the phones of other deputies, regardless of their political affiliation,” he said.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's because the western side has been overthown by neo nazi facists. russian hasnt forgotten what happened last time. Blacks arent used to people coming to help them in time of need, since they get shytted on by whites. Russian going in to help his brothers on the east side of ukraine

these are the facists supported by the US

s0sR7dL.jpg

cain-replace.jpg

nuland-in-ukraine.jpg

180496213.jpg

be ignorant to the facts brehs
you forgot anti semetic russiaphobes. buy into russian propaganda brehs

Dman414

Banned
Daps
308zlop.jpg

exactly! One thing I've always found neat about the cold war is that both sides had similar tech for example
Russia
800px-Russian_Air_Force_MiG-31_inflight_Pichugin.jpg

800px-AKM_automatkarbin%2C_Ryssland_-_7%2C62x39mm_-_Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

US
800px-67_FS_F-15_Eagle_in_action_at_Red_Flag%E2%80%93Alaska.jpg

M16a1m16a2m4m16a45wi.jpg

It's like captain america and the red skull. WHat I dont get is that how did the Germans get so technologically advance with rockets? Half the German scientist went to US other half Russia after WWII

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
exactly! One thing I've always found neat about the cold war is that both sides had similar tech for example
Russia
800px-Russian_Air_Force_MiG-31_inflight_Pichugin.jpg

800px-AKM_automatkarbin%2C_Ryssland_-_7%2C62x39mm_-_Arm%C3%A9museum.jpg

US
800px-67_FS_F-15_Eagle_in_action_at_Red_Flag%E2%80%93Alaska.jpg

M16a1m16a2m4m16a45wi.jpg

It's like captain america and the red skull. WHat I dont get is that how did the Germans get so technologically advance with rockets? Half the German scientist went to US other half Russia after WWII

That whst the cold war was about Nazi scientists on their tech creation spree. Area 51, Operation this or that.