Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I came to the conclusion that Putin lost this round. I mean he seriously damage what he tried to build with the Syria situation. He prematurely invaded Crimea which wasn't needed at all. He is removing forces, he doesn't know what to do. His aggressiveness led to him being outsmarted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
12.42pm GMT

The Guardian’s Shaun Walker has filed this from Belbek, where warning shots were fired by Russian troops earlier today (video).

A standoff between Russian-speaking and Ukrainian soldiers at the Belbek airbase in Crimea threatened to erupt into clashes as warning shots were fired by Russian forces.

The majority of the base has been taken over by heavily armed Russian troops, including several armoured vehicles with Russian military plates. They have been joined by half a dozen masked men, who identified themselves as the self-defence unit of Sevastopol.

One of them, who said he was an entrepreneur named Ura, was dressed in military fatigues. “I don’t want my city to be bombed by the planes int this airfield if Kiev fascists give the order. That’s why we’re here,” he said.

Asked about the Russian troops he said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Can you see any identifying marks on their uniforms? I can’t. They’re not Russian troops.”

Asked about the military vehicles with Russian plates, he said: “I don’t know they’re probably left over here from before”.

The Ukrainian regiment who had been stationed at Belbek and are still in control of some of the buildings at the base, say they want to be able to guard the weapons storage facility. Yuli Mamchur, the commander, told the Guardian, “I just want my men to be able to do their duty”.

He had given the Russians a 2pm (local) deadline to allow them to enter the weapons store with Russian troops. After a brief stand-off the Ukrainian troops retreated. It was not clear whether they planned to return.

Updated at 1.31pm GMT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
10.28am GMT

d5f6430e-1986-4f93-ae8c-0eb51c18b07c-460x307.jpeg

Ukrainian volunteer recruits receive instruction in Independence Square, Kiev. Photograph: Emilio Morenatti/AP

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
10.28am GMT

d5f6430e-1986-4f93-ae8c-0eb51c18b07c-460x307.jpeg

Ukrainian volunteer recruits receive instruction in Independence Square, Kiev. Photograph: Emilio Morenatti/AP

lmao, I really hope these world leaders quit the saber rattling and come to a diplomatic solution cuz these Eastern Euros ain't gon be bullshyttin for too much longer. A military conflict really wouldn't be a good look....:patrice:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
nah man...military engineers ccan get shyt cracking in days :heh:

Nall just saying the irony like really breh dudes ready to let loose and you talking about building bridges like Crimea is not going to become a part ofmRussia for good breh just not.

Looking at this Putin video dude looks like pissed off.