Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Putin cliffnotes:

- Current regime came to power in unconstitutional coup, politics there are a joke now and its a dangerous situation moving forward
- The West loves to gang up and break international laws when it benefits them, they can solve the issue together but the West seems more interested in talkin shyt
- South and East voted for Yanukovich and he was elected, why was the referendum dropped then? If the West is interested in democracy why disregard the groups that participated in the democratic process in favor of extremists that take power through violence? How is this democracy?
- Military force from Russia right now is a last resort, but it's an option
- Yanukovich is the only legitimate president, despite his powerlessness
- Opposition are a band of undemocratic brutes
- Yanu requested Russian intervention, Putin told him he fukked his situation up
- Hitler came to power in similar fashion, and the anti-semitic/fascist elements make the issue worrying
- Russia reserves the right to protects its citizens and compatriots, they did this without firing a shot
- Haven't considered annexing Crimea or E.Ukraine, it's up to them to decide
- Met face to face with Yanukovich, told him he has no political future. Understands the protesters desire for change, but it should happen through the democratic process such as impeachment rather than illegal military coups.
- The West, America in particular, likens itself to a laboratory that conducts "democracy experiments" in countries around the world and Ukraine is no different.

I'm sure I missed some parts it was a long interview and I was just waking up when it started.

Last edited:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Putin cliffnotes:

- Current regime came to power in unconstitutional coup, politics there are a joke now and its a dangerous situation moving forward
- The West loves to gang up and break international laws when it benefits them, they can solve the issue together but the West seems more interested in talkin shyt
- South and East voted for Yanukovich and he was elected, why was the referendum dropped then? If the West is interested in democracy why disregard the groups that participated in the democratic process in favor of extremists that take power through violence? How is this democracy?
- Military force from Russia right now is a last resort, but it's an option
- Yanukovich is the only legitimate president, despite his powerlessness
- Opposition are a band of undemocratic brutes
- Yanu requested Russian intervention, Putin told him he fukked his situation up
- Hitler came to power in similar fashion, and the anti-semitic/fascist elements make the issue worrying
- Russia reserves the right to protects its citizens and compatriots, they did this without firing a shot
- Haven't considered annexing Crimea or E.Ukraine, it's up to them to decide
- Met face to face with Yanukovich, told him he has no political future. Understands the protesters desire for change, but it should happen through the democratic process such as impeachment rather than illegal military coups.

I'm sure I missed some parts it was a long interview and I was just waking up when it started.
good lookin anybody got the vid please up...free daps

Dman414

Banned
Daps
That's all he wanted

makes sense. Warm water port. THe russian navy is based there, perfect for commerce. LOL now all he has to do is appeal the UN about the nazi svobdka party in the western part of ukraine. Europe Needs russian natural gas and now russian controls the main shipping port and not ukraine. Putin sure knows what he's doing. Dont know about the community organizer

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs Putin is on TV right now cuttin a promo in case yall wanna watch I'm watchin on al Jazeera. Put is goin off, can't say shyt he sayin ain't true.....:whew:
putin never lies. unlike that other guy always sweating trying to get out of his...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
makes sense. Warm water port. THe russian navy is based there, perfect for commerce. LOL now all he has to do is appeal the UN about the nazi svobdka party in the western part of ukraine. Europe Needs russian natural gas and now russian controls the main shipping port and not ukraine. Putin sure knows what he's doing. Dont know about the community organizer
playing marbles takes talent too.

community organizer can't handle this that's why they got dumb azz zionist kerry handling it. the homie putin is a billionaire club nicca. a real nicca whose put in real work to get where he is. he ain't have a clear path to power not using his own money. cause when you have sh1t handed to you and act like a king and have the media clean sh1t up, you tend to think everyone's a punk. now we're here and it's putin vs this embarrassing ex-cia agent..

these bank appointed puppets aren't true leaders. they're just what they are--puppets.
when they open their mouths about real sh1t they just embarrass themselves..

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This is nothing more than a sabre-rattling extravaganza. Ban me from HL for two weeks if anything physical actually pops off