Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Perspectives change depending on where you're from in Ukraine....east or west

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So the Pres is offering the PM and d.PM positions to the opposition leaders. If this fool Klitschko becomes Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine I'ma lmao for real. :russ:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I've been talking to my boy who lives in the west....Lviv....they're on some ride or die, no going back shyt. Every city is seeing the govt buildings taken over

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
vin-2.jpg

vin-4.jpg

http://rt.com/news/ukraine-rioters-beat-police-202/

watch the video

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Ukraine Revolution Erupts in New Wave of Violence

Read more: Ukraine Revolution Erupts in Fresh Violence | TIME.com http://world.time.com/2014/02/18/ukraine-revolution-erupts-in-fresh-violence/#ixzz2thtQ2u6p

At least nine people have died after the revolution in Ukraine reignited in a new wave of violence.

On Tuesday morning, huge columns of protestors marched out from their barricaded encampment in the center of the capital, Kiev, and surrounded the parliament building while the chamber was in session. Police responded with stun grenades and rubber bullets, while protestors reportedly set fire to the headquarters of President Viktor Yanukovych’s ruling political party.

Kiev police said at least nine people died in the violence, including two police officers, with dozens injured. The government has shut down subway stations in the city capital in order to quell violence.

In late January, protest leaders called for the clashes with police to stop as they attempted to negotiate a solution to the crisis. Their demands included the formation of a new government led by one of the leaders of the opposition, as well as sweeping reforms that would put Ukraine back on a path toward integration with the E.U. The President’s decision to scrap an E.U. association deal in favor of closer ties with Moscow sparked the uprising against him in November.

But on Tuesday, after negotiations failed to meet the demands of the uprising, the violence resumed. Protestors set fire to piles of tires in the center of Kiev, while images posted on Twitter by the revolutionary activists appeared to show riot police on fire, a scene that became familiar in Kiev in January after protestors began throwing Molotov cocktails at groups of officers.

Read more: Ukraine Revolution Erupts in Fresh Violence | TIME.com http://world.time.com/2014/02/18/ukraine-revolution-erupts-in-fresh-violence/#ixzz2thtQ2u6p

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm just :damn: at this footage they showing, these protesters is fukkin gangsta. lmfao, somebody threw a damn pallet at riot police and they tried to drive a big ass dump truck through the police lines. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! :damn: :mindblown:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm just :damn: at this footage they showing, these protesters is fukkin gangsta. lmfao, somebody threw a damn pallet at riot police and they tried to drive a big ass dump truck through the police lines. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh! :damn: :mindblown:

:russ: GTA style they living RockStar life