Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

BgyPt-HCUAAiLgp.jpg:large

BgyXtBRCQAAOsLl.jpg:large

BgyU45_IIAA-PGU.jpg:large

A Summer 2014 blockbuster being filmed? :whoo:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The Ukranians have to be some of the dumbest motherufukkers around. Why couldn't these protestors just wait and elect a PRO-EU politician for the next elections? Ukranian elections have generally been regarded as free and fair. Even if the President changed his mind, why are these protestors willing to destroy the country over it?

I would argue that certain ALPHABET BOYS, probably disguised as NGOs are generally creating this subversion in order to destabilize Ukraine and further weaken The pro Russia states. Its disgusting geo-politics being played by the powers that be, and the helpless drones (i.e. citizens) end up being the victims.

And LMAO at these idiots in the Ukraine fighting for inclusion into the EU. Have these morons been NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION to the news the past few years regarding the EU nations? :heh: I feel these so called "protestors" were likey brainwashed by savy pro-EU media campaigns, likely financed by US supported NGOs....:smh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how future unrest will be handled with waves of drones and androids?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lmao, the ceasefire couldn't even last 24 hours its like 20 more people dead. EU and US puttin sanctions on members of the ruling party, Russia sayin that shyt is blackmail, geopolitics never been so interesting. :whew:

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i0o2ezy_w1200_h400.png

ki-1.jpg

rtx191v3.jpg

rtx190zd.jpg

(Reuters) - Ukrainian anti-government protesters are holding 67 policemen hostage in the capital, the country's interior ministry said on Thursday.

Earlier the ministry said "Berkut" riot policemen had been armed with combat weapons, an attempt to regain control of violent protests in which at least 50 people have died since Tuesday.

"To free the hostages police have the right to use their weapons," the ministry said in a statement posted to its website.

A further three policemen were unaccounted for, it said.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
My close boy is in Lviv right now, the west side is getting to the point of no return, that country could be partitioned before this is all said and done

the east side is riding with the russians heavy

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neighbor is a Ukrainian immigrant, he broke it down as Europe (mainly Germany) and Russia competing for control as the major pipeline routes for oil from Siberia to western Europe run through Kiev. He views the major players in the current conflict as just competing to be a puppet for either Europe or Russia, he's behind the Russian backed side as in his words "with Russia, Ukraine status is number 2, with Europe, they put us on the bottom and steal our money for their bankrupt countries.'

Just to add to these comments I made last month I came across this graphic

20140220_ukr7.png