Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I mean, they stay aggy as fukk :umad: they need to just handle that. Ethiopia did it and that dynasty went back thousands of years, shyt got pretty fukked up for awhile....but at least there wasn't a Monarch to piss em off anymore. :manny:
they only started their bullshyt after the birthday party. I dont think theyre ready to have this conversation.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:dahell:
NSFW

These police :dahell:

Ena8tmu.jpg

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
The stuff happening in Kiev is what black people need to do the next time the cops blow another black persons head clean off because he didnt say "bless you" when the officer sneezed. But then i fear white folks would come out in droves just to lick a couple shots at us

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
at the core of an animal is the will to destroy another animal. europeans never needed a good reason to hate each other. theyve mastered that art. let them practice their craft.
The stuff happening in Kiev is what black people need to do the next time the cops blow another black persons head clean off because he didnt say "bless you" when the officer sneezed. But then i fear white folks would come out in droves just to lick a couple shots at us

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It's prolly a whole bunch of Bane lookin caccas out there. :merchant:
A bunch of Klitschko lookin dudes out there :whoo:

Them East Euro folks aint no joke breh..:damn:

But it is interesting watching all these other countries bind together to get their point across. We saw it with the Arab spring uprisings, and now in the Ukraine. Turn around and compare that to the complacency here in the states, but again, our culture has changed so much in the past few decades or so :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A bunch of Klitschko lookin dudes out there :whoo:

Them East Euro folks aint no joke breh..:damn:

But it is interesting watching all these other countries bind together to get their point across. We saw it with the Arab spring uprisings, and now in the Ukraine. Turn around and compare that to the complacency here in the states, but again, our culture has changed so much in the past few decades or so :yeshrug:

Our culture and school system breeds that. Besides, we'd get sprayed if we took it to the level they've taken it to in Kiev that's the kinda shyt Gil Scott-Heron was talkin bout. :russ:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Our culture and school system breeds that. Besides, we'd get sprayed if we took it to the level they've taken it to in Kiev that's the kinda shyt Gil Scott-Heron was talkin bout. :russ:
:heh: we cant even peacefully protest without the fukkin National Guard being called up to "keep order"

nikkas would be gettin sprayed but it wouldnt be with firehoses :mjpls: