Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Dman414

Banned
Daps
It's a domino like effect. There's so much going on now. Syria, Iran, North Korea...Ukraine is minor in the whole scheme of it all.

you might have something. WHats the skinny on syria? havent been keeping up with that

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you might have something. WHats the skinny on syria? havent been keeping up with that

Assad and his regime still fighting the rebels over there. They also failed to get their chemical weapons they agreed to have destroyed on time. North Korea launching two missiles yesterday and two last week. Venezuela riots...Temperature is rising all around.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Assad and his regime still fighting the rebels over there. They also failed to get their chemical weapons they agreed to have destroyed on time. North Korea launching two missiles yesterday and two last week. Venezuela riots...Temperature is rising all around.

sound exciting! I knew I should have built that underground bunker/safehouse. Well at least I have my Ak-47 to keep me safe :ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Commie b*stard?! Who said anything about moving to russia clown. you're either a cac or one extremely stupid negro. The US helped overthrow an elected government and replaced them with facists which is what the government in Ukraine is now the svoboda party took power. Putin is not having that shyt. nikka this is out of your league. Go watch scandal bytch boy

man i'm starting to get REAL tired of nikkas blaming OTHER nations that make it SO easy for outsiders to come in and fukk shyt up.

"oh...boo hoo...the CIA ousted my leader"

What you SHOULD be asking is why it was so easy to do :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State