Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neighbor is a Ukrainian immigrant, he broke it down as Europe (mainly Germany) and Russia competing for control as the major pipeline routes for oil from Siberia to western Europe run through Kiev. He views the major players in the current conflict as just competing to be a puppet for either Europe or Russia, he's behind the Russian backed side as in his words "with Russia, Ukraine status is number 2, with Europe, they put us on the bottom and steal our money for their bankrupt countries.'

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Neighbor is a Ukrainian immigrant, he broke it down as Europe (mainly Germany) and Russia competing for control as the major pipeline routes for oil from Siberia to western Europe run through Kiev. He views the major players in the current conflict as just competing to be a puppet for either Europe or Russia, he's behind the Russian backed side as in his words "with Russia, Ukraine status is number 2, with Europe, they put us on the bottom and steal our money for their bankrupt countries.'

Damn. I'd love to hear the opposing sides take on this. I know this all started over the President strengthening ties with Russia rather than the EU. But I'm saying, how much more does it benefit Ukraine to be a part of the EU? It's not like the shyt is going swimmingly. :ehh:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

oh wow :lupe:

always about the resources

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Old world politics. They'll never be fully free from Russia especially while they rely on Russian oil & gas.

Or considering the Soviets pushed "ethnic Russians" into all of the countries they took. Ukraine has been under Russia's thumb for 100+ years.

Was talking about this last night with some friends.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:dahell:
jp05slFXxIYSC.png
jbw5IcVDBjqJOq.png

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
all europe has to do is sweeten the pot. how can europe believe they can steal a man's wife only by glancing at her?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
you can live the russian dream of mass poverty, or you can live the eu's dream of being constantly berated like an imbecile from france and germany. but they will still be better than italy :russ:
Damn. I'd love to hear the opposing sides take on this. I know this all started over the President strengthening ties with Russia rather than the EU. But I'm saying, how much more does it benefit Ukraine to be a part of the EU? It's not like the shyt is going swimmingly. :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They showed some live shyt on al Jazeera earlier. These fukks were launching fireworks at em and had a wall of fire defending them. The shyt is literally like a video game. :heh: :merchant: