Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I was talking to a coworker from eastern ukraine who still has family there and talks to them daily. Shes convinced that western ukraine is the agressor and they're using this opportunity to kick out and take out their anger on the "russian" eastern ukranians who aren't willing to assimilate. She also said Putin is right trying to defend the Russian speakers there. Im sure the truth is somewhere in between but take what u will from it :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was talking to a coworker from eastern ukraine who still has family there and talks to them daily. Shes convinced that western ukraine is the agressor and they're using this opportunity to kick out and take out their anger on the "russian" eastern ukranians who aren't willing to assimilate. She also said Putin is right trying to defend the Russian speakers there. Im sure the truth is somewhere in between but take what u will from it :yeshrug:
how are russians even being persecuted?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

imagine in 50 years the first mexican-american president in america was violently overthrown by groups with high numbers of white supremacists, mexicans being beat and torched acorss the country in white areas, and then they came to power and one of the first things they managed to do was make english the national official language (the u.s. doesnt have one OFFICIALLY even tho we mostly speak english) on some fukk your culture shyt, and then california and texas and new mexico and everything started rioting and wanting to become independent and return to form a larger part of mexico, or new states altogether.... basically whats happening in russia/ukraine

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
imagine in 50 years the first mexican-american president in america was violently overthrown by groups with high numbers of white supremacists, mexicans being beat and torched acorss the country in white areas, and then they came to power and one of the first things they managed to do was make english the national official language (the u.s. doesnt have one OFFICIALLY even tho we mostly speak english) on some fukk your culture shyt, and then california and texas and new mexico and everything started rioting and wanting to become independent and return to form a larger part of mexico, or new states altogether.... basically whats happening in russia/ukraine

:lupe: i dont know if that's a good example for an american audience LOL

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I was talking to a coworker from eastern ukraine who still has family there and talks to them daily. Shes convinced that western ukraine is the agressor and they're using this opportunity to kick out and take out their anger on the "russian" eastern ukranians who aren't willing to assimilate. She also said Putin is right trying to defend the Russian speakers there. Im sure the truth is somewhere in between but take what u will from it

You shouldn't listen to first hand accounts nor listen to people that are actually in the area. You should listen to the Coli militants who either have a hard-on for Russia erroneously or have a hard-on for hating Russia cuz they think we're still in a Cold war.:yeshrug: I've seen some of the smartest posters in HL post some of the stupidest thoughts in regards to the situation. The hypocrisy runs deep for the haters and the overly Russian loving people are just as retarded in the ideals they think Russia gives to the world.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
uhhh ain't ukraine basically russia though? i mean its not like these people are REALLY that different.

I thought it was kinda like a spain/portugal thing.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
uhhh ain't ukraine basically russia though? i mean its not like these people are REALLY that different.

I thought it was kinda like a spain/portugal thing.

yes and no, east slavic culture is basically russia,ukraine and belarus, all of which originally came from the medieval kievan rus state... the thing is tho kievan rus died out, and power shifted to st.petersburg/moscow in czarist russia, so for hundreds of years ukraine didnt really exist and it was gobbled up by russia and poland and other states.... come the communist revolution and ukraine gets made into a state again with territory from a bunch of different countries, almost like israel... so its almost like the israeli/palestinian thing in a since as well thats why putin was quoted as saying 'ukraine isnt even REALLY a state' before... cuz it kinda wasnt... that still shouldnt be enough to undermine their sovereign rights but if u support a free independent two state solution in the middle east and then turn around and shyt on east ukraines your pouring jelly on yourself

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Well I obviously dunno the history but according to her the russian speaking population in the east has never been well liked by the western ukranians. For example if u were heard speaking Russian in the west they wouldn't even look at you or give u the time of day. So theres obiously some long standing beef.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Well I obviously dunno the history but according to her the russian speaking population in the east has never been well liked by the western ukranians. For example if u were heard speaking Russian in the west they wouldn't even look at you or give u the time of day. So theres obiously some long standing beef.
Considering that the previous government, which fell to a violent overthrow, garnered much of its support from the East it's easy to understand why.

The fact that one of the first acts of this new self-appointed government was to try and ban Russian as a minority language, which most people of the Eastward part of the country speak, it should be easy to understand.

Also, this self-appointed government is using the military against those in the East for doing the exact same thing that brought them to power, in light of the fact that Yanukovich did not deploy the military against the Maidan protesters you can understand why the East would hate this self-appointed government.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
is there any coli members in the service right now? im wondering what them briefings like?