Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia's Binbank can take over Moskomprivatbank in two weeks: report

Russian mid-sized lender Binbank plans to buy Moskomprivatbank, a Russian unit of Ukraine's largest....

Russian lender Binbank said on Wednesday it could buy the Moscow subsidiary of Ukraine's Privatbank in two weeks from its Ukrainian owners who say they were under political pressure to sell.

Russia's central bank put Moskomprivatbank under temporary administration last month to prevent its bankruptcy, but some analysts said it was aimed at punishing Ukraine's new rulers for pursuing closer ties to the West. Moscow denies the charge.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breaking: NASA suspends contact with Russia over Ukraine crisis
Work on International Space Station will continue

By Arielle Duhaime-Ross on April 2, 2014 02:03 pm Email @ArielleDRoss85COMMENTS

DON'T MISS STORIES FOLLOW THE VERGE

Follow×
800px-iss-30_eva_anton_shkaplerov__1_.0_standard_800.0.jpg

(NASA / Wikimedia Commons)

Citing Russia’s ongoing violations of Ukraine’s sovereign and territorial integrity, NASA told its officials today that the agency is suspending all contact with Russian government representatives. In an internal NASA memorandum obtained by The Verge, the agency said that the suspension includes travel to Russia, teleconferences, and visits by Russian government officials to NASA facilities. NASA is even suspending the exchange of emails with Russian officials.

Ongoing International Space Station activities are exempt from this suspension, however, as are meetings with other countries held outside of Russia that include the participation of Russian officials. The directives come directly from Michael O'Brien, the agency associate administrator for International and Interagency Relations.

"NASA's goals aren't political," said a NASA scientist who to spoke The Verge on condition of anonymity. "This is one of the first major actions I have heard of from the US government and it is to stop science and technology collaboration... You're telling me there is nothing better?"

Earlier in March, NASA's chief executive, Charles Bolden, told reporters that "everything is normal in our relationship with Russia." But that relationship seems to have gone sour since then. Last week, Bolden used mounting tensions with Russia to blast Congress on its lack of space funding in a blog post, stating that the US' current reliance on Russian space missions was unacceptable.

Here is an excerpt of the memo:

Given Russia's ongoing violation of Ukraine¹s sovereignty and territorial integrity, until further notice, the U.S. Government has determined that all NASA contacts with Russian Government representatives are suspended, unless the activity has been specifically excepted. This suspension includes NASA travel to Russia and visits by Russian Government representatives to NASA facilities, bilateral meetings, email, and teleconferences or videoconferences. At the present time, only operational International Space Station activities have been excepted. In addition, multilateral meetings held outside of Russia that may include Russian participation are not precluded under the present guidance.

NASA says it will issue a public statement today. We will update when it's released.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Do you tag me in edits or something? I never get the notifications when you tag me.

Anyway, its known that Ukraine can't win by picking one side over the other. Only solution is to remain independent and trade with both sides. Anything other than that will continue the chaos. Also, Detroit is a shyt hole and I wouldn't sink money into it either until the public that lives there gets their shyt together. Until manufacturing comes back to the states in a big way, Detroit will never be a legit city again.
precisely. not trying to disrupt the convo, but detroit needs to be downsized and allowed to grow when necessary.

Growth can't be forced.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Breaking: NASA suspends contact with Russia over Ukraine crisis
Work on International Space Station will continue

By Arielle Duhaime-Ross on April 2, 2014 02:03 pm Email @ArielleDRoss85COMMENTS

DON'T MISS STORIES FOLLOW THE VERGE

Follow×
800px-iss-30_eva_anton_shkaplerov__1_.0_standard_800.0.jpg

(NASA / Wikimedia Commons)

Citing Russia’s ongoing violations of Ukraine’s sovereign and territorial integrity, NASA told its officials today that the agency is suspending all contact with Russian government representatives. In an internal NASA memorandum obtained by The Verge, the agency said that the suspension includes travel to Russia, teleconferences, and visits by Russian government officials to NASA facilities. NASA is even suspending the exchange of emails with Russian officials.

Ongoing International Space Station activities are exempt from this suspension, however, as are meetings with other countries held outside of Russia that include the participation of Russian officials. The directives come directly from Michael O'Brien, the agency associate administrator for International and Interagency Relations.

"NASA's goals aren't political," said a NASA scientist who to spoke The Verge on condition of anonymity. "This is one of the first major actions I have heard of from the US government and it is to stop science and technology collaboration... You're telling me there is nothing better?"

Earlier in March, NASA's chief executive, Charles Bolden, told reporters that "everything is normal in our relationship with Russia." But that relationship seems to have gone sour since then. Last week, Bolden used mounting tensions with Russia to blast Congress on its lack of space funding in a blog post, stating that the US' current reliance on Russian space missions was unacceptable.

Here is an excerpt of the memo:

Given Russia's ongoing violation of Ukraine¹s sovereignty and territorial integrity, until further notice, the U.S. Government has determined that all NASA contacts with Russian Government representatives are suspended, unless the activity has been specifically excepted. This suspension includes NASA travel to Russia and visits by Russian Government representatives to NASA facilities, bilateral meetings, email, and teleconferences or videoconferences. At the present time, only operational International Space Station activities have been excepted. In addition, multilateral meetings held outside of Russia that may include Russian participation are not precluded under the present guidance.

NASA says it will issue a public statement today. We will update when it's released.

to be honest, if this story is true, i would strongly disagree with it, space should stay neutral as much as possible

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I know Putin won't do it even though it'd be positive pub, but he really should right the wrong of Stalin and help the Crimean Tatars build viable neighborhoods and bring home the ones that haven't come home yet. I might as well wait for the cow to jump over the moon just before the dish runs away with the spoon. :laugh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Own goal: US senators fail to kick Russia out of 2014 World Cup

stadium.si.jpg

Football’s world governing body FIFA, has refused to kick Russia out of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, after two American senators said the country should be barred due to its actions in Ukraine.

http://rt.com/news/fifa-football-russia-worldcup-089/

mündig12 03.04.2014 22:48

USA wasn't banned from soccer for Iraq also, so what? Russia must have really hurt US ego :smile:

guess which team i'll be supporting at the world cup :myman: