Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
niccas worried about europe and saying putin took ukraine without firing a single shot.

niccas should be worried about home how the bankers took america without niccas firing a single shot.

Edit: Quoted the wrong thing. Meant to quote @PewPew's post.

This is perfect. This is the will of the people and not the greedy elite politicians. This exemplifies why I've been stating that the US and EU are in over their heads and need to back up. American interests aside, Ukrainians are a smart people and know exactly what US/EU admission will do to their country. The only possible workable solution is to keep Ukraine sovereign and independent and allow them to trade with both Russia and the west.

I was listening to BBC NewsHour and they said that part of the reason for the stiff IMF terms is that Ukraine CLEARLY has a problem with their leaders and corruption.

The ex-president was living in splendor so its not entirely unreasonable to be skeptical that the money will go to where it needs to go.

Long story short, Ukraine brought this on themselves.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I was listening to BBC NewsHour and they said that part of the reason for the stiff IMF terms is that Ukraine CLEARLY has a problem with their leaders and corruption.

The ex-president was living in splendor so its not entirely unreasonable to be skeptical that the money will go to where it needs to go.

Long story short, Ukraine brought this on themselves.

I wouldn't say they brought this on themselves. They were doing just fine until the EU wanted them to become a member state and basically gave them an ultimatum of us or Russia. Thats a no win situation. If these Anonymous leaks of the rebels being funded by the US/EU are true, then its the western powers that brought this chaos onto Ukraine. The West tried a coup and didn't fully succeed. They have to face the consequences of that now. I think they will lose more than they stand to gain IMO.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say they brought this on themselves. They were doing just fine until the EU wanted them to become a member state and basically gave them an ultimatum of us or Russia. Thats a no win situation. If these Anonymous leaks of the rebels being funded by the US/EU are true, then its the western powers that brought this chaos onto Ukraine. The West tried a coup and didn't fully succeed. They have to face the consequences of that now. I think they will lose more than they stand to gain IMO.
f the imf/us/eu. they should pick to go with russia :stopitslime:

they pick the eu and they'll be turned into slaves like the rest of us.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I wonder where these talks between the top dogs in America and Russia gon lead to. :leon:

its gonna lead to reality, russia will keep crimea, russia will not cross the border into ukriane and ukraine will have an election and end up electing a western oriented government and that will be the end of it