Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
he wont do anything unless his own billionaires want him to stop

they about to invade ukraine for good

That would be economic suicide for Russia lol he not that dumb and China is not on his side either which he was hoping in order to become the new trading partner with the middle finger to the west. Nobody likes Putin on the world stage and it is showing.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ron Paul: Ukraine aid bill is bad deal for all
Former Congressman Ron Paul is saying that the $1 billion aid package for Ukraine that passed both houses of Congress last week won't benefit ordinary Ukrainians. In an op-ed for the Albany Tribune, Paul says the money will be used to "bail out international banks who hold Ukrainian government debt," while regular citizens will not benefit from the aid package. He goes on to say that the bill will allow for more meddling in the country's affairs by the US. RT's Lindsay France examines the op-ed.

the jews tricked napoleon. told him they'll take care of ukraine in the name of foreign policy rather than take care of detroit but instead put in in their pockets... :deadmanny::russ::banderas:

@Ill @thekingsmen @Domingo Halliburton

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/us-p...-mass-water-shutoffs-over-260-million.200389/

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Ron Paul: Ukraine aid bill is bad deal for all

the jews tricked napoleon. told him they'll take care of ukraine in the name of foreign policy rather than take care of detroit but instead put in in their pockets... :deadmanny::russ::banderas:

@Ill @thekingsmen @Domingo Halliburton

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/us-p...-mass-water-shutoffs-over-260-million.200389/

Do you tag me in edits or something? I never get the notifications when you tag me.

Anyway, its known that Ukraine can't win by picking one side over the other. Only solution is to remain independent and trade with both sides. Anything other than that will continue the chaos. Also, Detroit is a shyt hole and I wouldn't sink money into it either until the public that lives there gets their shyt together. Until manufacturing comes back to the states in a big way, Detroit will never be a legit city again.