Sooo....no talk on Kiev's gradual descent into Mad Max beyond Thunderdome status??

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yea, we have our internal issue but an external threat would get Annihilated, so we could go back to hating each other. No external threat is dominating US airspace, therefore external soldiers operating without air support, will be squashed. We have to much imagination and to much passive training from tv, movies and video games. Why do i know how to clear a room of threats and ive never been to any kind of formal training :lupe:
IM SAYING!!!

The average american is filled with so much passive survival info its absurd.

Don't forget Canada basically is gonna strap up and ride for us too.

Even still, anyone that attacks the US has to fend off everyone else that wants us to win.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We got a pro-west govt in Turkey, that's one of America's most important allies in the so-called Arab World. Problem is lately their breh Erdogan has been catching flack for corruption and there's a brewing pot of unrest I'm sure Putin would love to stir up for what the West did in Ukraine.
Dude is pushing that rightwing islam shyt thuogh and the people aren't having it.

Turkey needs to let us reinstall those missle batteries again :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thats a good point too. I didn't even think of that, i been too focused on all the other :snoop: shyt thats been going on in that country. Lots of ethnic divides and beefs that go back to the Ottoman times :pachaha: Theres a lot of parallels to the beginning of WWI if you really think about it. shyt basically popped off because of instability in the Balkans which was ethnic driven. We've got similar things going on except its more nationalistic, which was a top 3 driving force of WWI in itself. If you take a step back and look at it from an ethnic POV shyt is really :whoo:
This is another reason the US is so great...ITS TOO DIVERSE.

No one can use that "ethnic" shyt over here.

Whats funny is that all them people are basically the same and they probably know it, but they wanna front like they're not :heh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
IM SAYING!!!

The average american is filled with so much passive survival info its absurd.

Don't forget Canada basically is gonna strap up and ride for us too.

Even still, anyone that attacks the US has to fend off everyone else that wants us to win.
Im trying to quantify the number of people you'd need to take over this country. You might damn well need a hundred million people.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
This is another reason the US is so great...ITS TOO DIVERSE.

No one can use that "ethnic" shyt over here.

Whats funny is that all them people are basically the same and they probably know it, but they wanna front like they're not :heh:

I wouldnt go so far to say that. There are a lot of ideological and religious differences between many of those groups...i see where you're coming from but you cant paint the picture with such a broad brush.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im trying to quantify the number of people you'd need to take over this country. You might damn well need a hundred million people.

nikkas got it twisted too.

Canada is like 1/10th the population of the USA, so they'd have to invade canada too cause that shyt ain't going down.

At this point, mexico might even defend us cause ain't no possibility of another Zimmerman telegraph type situation happening...I don't think...:ld:

But yeah, The US is the THIRD largest country, Canada is the Second.

Thats nothing to fukk with.

The country is MASSIVE.

You ain't gonna just come over here with some fukkery unless you plan on turning it to chernobyl, in which case you'd never plan on invading.

Its unreal that the average nikkas know how to stack up on the wall and make sure their barrels don't break the line of sight of the door before the 2nd man tosses the flash bang while the first man breaches :wow: :gladbron: :noah: :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I wouldnt go so far to say that. There are a lot of ideological and religious differences between many of those groups...i see where you're coming from but you cant paint the picture with such a broad brush.
Nah man.

America is unique for the most part.

I think we can all acknowledge flaws in this country, but our flaws are another country's paradise. Think about what we're arguing. Entire nations face problems we take for granted.

Add to that, even your average cynical person is going to strap up and defend the USA cause at the end of the day thats what the country is based on. Sheer rebellion.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
nikkas got it twisted too.

Canada is like 1/10th the population of the USA, so they'd have to invade canada too cause that shyt ain't going down.

At this point, mexico might even defend us cause ain't no possibility of another Zimmerman telegraph type situation happening...I don't think...:ld:

But yeah, The US is the THIRD largest country, Canada is the Second.

Thats nothing to fukk with.

The country is MASSIVE.

You ain't gonna just come over here with some fukkery unless you plan on turning it to chernobyl, in which case you'd never plan on invading.

Its unreal that the average nikkas know how to stack up on the wall and make sure their barrels don't break the line of sight of the door before the 2nd man tosses the flash bang while the first man breaches :wow: :gladbron: :noah: :troll:
:mjlol: I didnt even think about that. :lupe: I went paintballing and came to a corner where i knew the enemy was around the corner. Before peering around the corner i made sure my barrel was down behind cover before i peered. The 2nd time i peered, i was crouched. :mjlol: Subtle shyt. I saw a 6 year old out there creep up on a damn marine and give it to him in the back. Dude was so salty he shot the kid after he already took 2 point blank rounds to the back. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: I didnt even think about that. :lupe: I went paintballing and came to a corner where i knew the enemy was around the corner. Before peering around the corner i made sure my barrel was down behind cover before i peered. The 2nd time i peered, i was crouched. :mjlol: Subtle shyt. I saw a 6 year old out there creep up on a damn marine and give it to him in the back. Dude was so salty he shot the kid after he already took 2 point blank rounds to the back. :mjlol:
Practice Situational Awareness and Combat Readiness brehs. :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is why I don't get why people are so worried about America losing its spot as top dog in the world. We've shown we're willing to go to war and kill massive amounts of people over bullshyt already that if worst came to worst, we'd just go at someone directly. Even if our nuclear arsenal was rendered useless, who the fukk is going to come here to put that boot on our necks? Not going to happen.

China's got next?

more_from_artist.gif

They let the Japanese slaughter them. Their numbers don't mean shyt.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Nah man.

America is unique for the most part.

I think we can all acknowledge flaws in this country, but our flaws are another country's paradise. Think about what we're arguing. Entire nations face problems we take for granted.

Add to that, even your average cynical person is going to strap up and defend the USA cause at the end of the day thats what the country is based on. Sheer rebellion.

I wasnt talkin about America breh